Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

And who exactly is this Murphy's Law Podcast and how would they of all people be the one to learn of a third Ant-Man film?

Remember when people here and beyond were gullible enough to believe some random rumor about Ant-Man continuing as a Disney+ series? I'm sure they don't.

More quantum realm. AIM as villains (lead by Monica rappacini & Modok).

I hope we see some settings outside of san Francisco. AIM island?

Just get Michelle Pfeiffer back and give her more to do and I'll be a happy camper.

Really hope they don't use this movie as a way of saying the Fantastic Four was trapped in the Quantum Realm all this time.

I can't wait for Pfeiffer's 5 minutes of screentime.

Yes, very happy about this. More Ant-ourage and Luis's recaps please!

I wonder what they can do? Except add the whizzer. But I can’t really think of any more iconic ant man scenes I need to see except Janet and hope wasp hanging out

Happy to see Ant-Man getting a trilogy. I'm s huge fan of the first one and while the second one was a little disappointing, I'm glad we're getting a third. Here's to hoping it's on par with the first one in the franchise

This is a pleasant surprise. Count me in for one more.

Glad that it's been confirmed. Some people were so certain there wouldn't be one because Ant-Man 2 didn't make as much money as any of the Avengers films and Black Panther.

I'm happy to see confirmation of a third film as well. The first Ant-Man is one of my favorite MCU films. I liked Ant-Man and the Wasp, but it didn't quite click with me as much as its predecessor did. Regardless, the character should get a nice boost from Endgame.

Given the recent rumors of them making their MCU debut soon, I wonder if this could be where the Young Avengers show up?

I'm glad this is confirmed and that it can finish out the trilogy. As for who his villain can be, how about adapting Whirlwind to fit Hope instead of Janet's stalker.

Pleasantly surprised by this announcement... I bet Black Knight shows up.

Summer/Fall 2017: Vague rumor of a Captain Britain movie began to pickup steam. Guy Richtie later attached and also Black Knight later rumored. Kevin Feige says there are talks to bring Captain Britain to the MCU and Kevin Feige Says There's Been Talk Of Bringing Captain Britain To The MCU

Fall/Winter 2017: Rupert Murdoch negotiations with Disney to sell Fox Studio's begun perhaps killing the Captain Britain movie if any truth to that rumor.
This didn't stop some sources like AICN though from continuing to edit new details into this rumor later in 2018 though: Guy Ritchie to Direct "Captain Britain and the Black Knight" Film!?!?!?!

Spring 2018: Vague rumors of Eternals movie start to sprout up. More so verified mid-way through this year.

December 2018: Black Knight now rumored to feature in Antman 3. Could be no truth to this rumor but there was a neat looking still frame from Ant Man and the Wasp: THE BLACK KNIGHT Will Reportedly Be Connected To ANT-MAN AND THE WASP's Quantum Realm
Dvm8h-aUwAACZLm

Spring/Summer 2019: Eternals film officially announced at comic con with release date and Black Knight announced as being in this film in August. No announcement of Ant-Man 3 making seem unlikely.

Nov. 2019: Lot of flux with behind the scenes planning (James Gunn SS schedule, Sony's deal with Spiderman, Fox properties, Disney+ just to name a few post-Comic Con topics). Things suprisingly falling in place for AntMan 3. Going with an earlier remark by Kevin Feige a month or 2 ago, it seems Black Knight might make an appearance again in another upcoming movie after Eternals depending on what's decided upon...

Last edited:
I'm happy to see confirmation of a third film as well. The first Ant-Man is one of my favorite MCU films. I liked Ant-Man and the Wasp, but it didn't quite click with me as much as its predecessor did. Regardless, the character should get a nice boost from Endgame.

Given the recent rumors of them making their MCU debut soon, I wonder if this could be where the Young Avengers show up?
It's possible. I'm hoping for Reed Richards or Sue to show up, but Young Avengers make sense too

I posted on these boards last year about this whole notion of the FF being trapped in the quantum realm then sure enough:
*This rumor popped up fall 2018 pertaining to the FF movie : Marvel Fan Theory Suggests How Fantastic Four Could Join the MCU
*July 2019 Speculation: All of the Ways the Fantastic Four Could Be Introduced in MCU Phase 5
*July 2019 Rumor Elaboration: New Rumor Reveals How The Fantastic Four Will Be Introduced Into Marvel Cinematic Universe - Bounding Into Comics

Post-Fox Purchase last year I had thought Ant-Man 3 would most likely be replaced by an FF film but IF an Ant-Man 3 was made (now we know it is) a cameo was perhaps likely.

I had also thought Black Knight wouldn't appear in any films post-Fox purchase but post-Eternals announcement perhaps both he and the FF could appear in Ant-Man 3 at a certain point.

Last edited:
I'm glad this is confirmed and that it can finish out the trilogy. As for who his villain can be, how about adapting Whirlwind to fit Hope instead of Janet's stalker.
I like Whirlwind but I feel he may be a bit too small scale as a solo villain for a whole movie.

Whirlwind as a henchman or part of a group like Masters Of Evil could work.

My idea for Ant-Man 3 would be AIM vs the Ant-Man gang.
ian-joyner-b-ij-tardigrade-attack-wip-ij.jpg

Monica Rappaccini was running AIM's European operations (creating MODOK) and after the Aldrich Killian's death they evolved into techno-anarchist's under Rappacinni and Modok's leadership.

Mitchell Carson from the first Ant-Man film sell the Cross particles he took to AIM who are trying to use them for their own ends but reach a stumbling block without the Pyms expertise. The Pyms are back after End Game and AIM kidnap Hank & Janet to force them to work on Pym particle technology for AIM. Scott, Hope, Bill, Cassie, Kurt, Dave and Luis come up with a plan to break into the AIM Island base that is holding Hank and Janet to rescue them and stop AIM.

The Ant-Man and Wasp team break into the AIM base and end up having a big battle. You can have AIM in their beekeeper suits with all their high tech whens like laser guns, rocket packs, mechs, ect versus the Pym/Lang's with their size changing, insect army, blasters, ect.

They could include some supervillain henchmen like Whirlwind, Atlas, Black Ant, Beetle, Doctor Nemesis, ect who got their powers from experimenting with Pym Particles.

Last edited:
I want to see the combined "Ant Man gang" suited up and in action. There's a lot of them now!

Duh! Of course this is happening.

If the Young Avengers rumour is true then I guess Stature would be part of the action.

Whirlwind doesn't have to be too small scale. Whiplash wasn't exactly a big villain in the comics but was used for Iron Man 2. Ghost was also an Iron Man villain but used for Ant Man and the Wasp.

They can raise the stakes for Whirlwind. He has a cool visual too with the tornado effect and the spinning wristblades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"