Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

The infinity heist design of Whirlwind was my favorite look he had. I feel like that armored suit look would translate best into live action. They used that suit in the Avengers Assemble cartoon as well.

AWESOME! The Ant-Man films have been favorites in my household for awhile! Ant-Man gets a trilogy...pretty awesome..and he'll be only the fourth MCU solo hero to be able to say that (with Spider-Man undoubtedly following closely behind).

Great news! I liked both movies equally as well as fun and exciting rides with a fiar dose of drama and humor. Thanks Luis! Now I just wish I didn't have to wait a year and a half!

MODOK would be a trip to see in the third outing.

Since we basically have an entire team of Ant-folk. (Scott, Hank, Hope, Janet, Cassie, Bill Foster)

Would be asweome to see them take on AIM proper.

AWESOME! The Ant-Man films have been favorites in my household for awhile! Ant-Man gets a trilogy...pretty awesome..and he'll be only the fourth MCU solo hero to be able to say that (with Spider-Man undoubtedly following closely behind).
Spider-Man 3 will probably come before Ant-Man 3.
Great news! I liked both movies equally as well as fun and exciting rides with a fiar dose of drama and humor. Thanks Luis! Now I just wish I didn't have to wait a year and a half!
Longer! They start filming in about a year, so I'm guessing it'll be a 2022 release.

MODOK would be a trip to see in the third outing.

Since we basically have an entire team of Ant-folk. (Scott, Hank, Hope, Janet, Cassie, Bill Foster)

Would be asweome to see them take on AIM proper.
I've been wanting MODOK in the MCU for a while. Would be very cool to see :up:

Nah, I think spidey 3 will come first.

Maybe...but they'll all be out before Man of Steel 2 or Justice League 2...which is impressive considering, you know...it's Ant-Man!

Aw. Poor DC. :(

True. It is impressive. Obviously it just comes down to the faith the studios place in the properties. And having a talented laser focused figurehead like Feige.

I also just think Marvel stories lend themselves to being relatable a tad easier than DC stories. Marvel stories are often about average joes with powers, family and familial connections, and blend comedy far better than I've experienced in DC history across all media.

Batman works extremely well even on a bad day. But people aren't always interested in being in those dark dark places. Superman is an amazing character that many can aspire to. But he's so unrelatable in most iterations.

I do hope they keep trying tho.

I'd like to see the main focus of Ant Man 3 be on the Quantum Realm.

Aw. Poor DC. :(

True. It is impressive. Obviously it just comes down to the faith the studios place in the properties. And having a talented laser focused figurehead like Feige.

I also just think Marvel stories lend themselves to being relatable a tad easier than DC stories. Marvel stories are often about average joes with powers, family and familial connections, and blend comedy far better than I've experienced in DC history across all media.

Batman works extremely well even on a bad day. But people aren't always interested in being in those dark dark places. Superman is an amazing character that many can aspire to. But he's so unrelatable in most iterations.

I do hope they keep trying tho.

Yeah, I feel you on that. I love Batman, but the rest of DC loses me a lot of times. Superman fails so much because people try to write him as an "average Joe" or a "dark hero", and it doesn't work.

Ant-Man has more going that that because, well, who can't relate to a dad trying to do the best for his daughter? Who can't relate to a guy with a past who is trying to atone for it? It makes for good fiction. Also, Luis recaps should be a bonus feature on every Marvel Blu-Ray.

"Last Time, According to Luis".

Make it happen, Marvel!

I'd like to see the main focus of Ant Man 3 be on the Quantum Realm.
Hopefully they return to the Wasteland and explore the city/creatures down there in the third film

Here is what Reed had to say about it in a interview with Collider
“Janet Van Dyne is clearly not wearing her Wasp suit down there. There are little vestiges and pieces of it she’s taken from her suit thirty years later, but she has this spear things and these other items that feel like it’s from some sort of culture. There’s something going down. It’s not just some wasteland.

The coordinates she gives for them to meet her are in this area called ‘The Wasteland’, which, let’s say you were to shrink down and go Quantum, you have to go past this Quantum Void, which is where Scott sort of reached in the first movie and blacked out. And in this Quantum Pod, Hank is sort of able to hit the thrusters and go further past the void and penetrate this membrane into the Quantum Realm. And that’s the highest level, and that’s where she’s agreed to meet him. There is definitely a shot as Hank and Janet are blasting out of the Quantum Realm where it appears there might be some sort of civilization down there.

There’s definitely a specific backstory to what Janet Van Dyne has been doing the past thirty years… There’s some great food down there, guys. The food scene in the Quantum Realm is not to be believed (laughs). For the breathing, Janet makes the point that her time down there has not just been adaptation. It’s also been evolution, and maybe she’s evolved as a being. So when she’s first down there, it’s easy to imagine she survived from her suit, but perhaps things have happened from her time down there where she’s adapted and possibly even evolved.”

Perhaps now they can use Psycho-Man since they got the FF rights back

Will they up the action in this one or keep it rather tame?

Will they up the action in this one or keep it rather tame?
I'd expect they would keep it tame. The Ant-Man movies aren't massive money-makers so they'd probably like to avoid getting too crazy when it comes to the action. Keeping it around the level of the first two movies seems reasonable to both budget and entertainment levels.

But if they want to go crazy I'm fine with that.

I have a feeling its going to be bigger in scale compare to the previous 2 movies, plus its Ant-Man's first Avengers exposure film. I also will not surprised if they include an Avenger or someone that already appeared in non Ant-Man movies.

These movies sometimes get a bad wrap but I enjoy them, I feel they fit a specific need in this giant world ending all the time universe. Smaller scale (lol) more casual watches. And I appreciate them. I loved both Ant Man movies personally.

I wonder if Cassie joins the Ant Family in Ant Man 3

I wonder if Cassie joins the Ant Family to replace Wasp...after what Evangeline Lilly did

With the MCU schedule being shuffled due to the coronavirus, it's looking like the earliest we'll see the next Ant-Man/Wasp film is October 2022.

I hope they stream line the story. Antman and the Wasp had way too much going on.
I'm hoping they spend more time in the quantum realm.

Modok would be a good villain. And his goofy presentation would be a good fit for Antman. Lang would have endless jokes about him.

My personal preference is for Whirlwind as the only halfway decent actual Ant-Man villain, but MODOK (who is from AIM in the comics) would fit the tone of the movies quite well. I just want Cassie to suit up either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"