Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

love when people with no posts here show up to declare "I saw it, it sucked"
As obnoxious as the post seems, in his defense Castor does have a proven track record of seeing these movies before their general release. Given his post history, and when he posts about a movie, it's generally a week or 2 before their release.. so when they start having press screenings. So he either works in the press, has some other industry job or knows someone who does.

love when people with no posts here show up to declare "I saw it, it sucked"

Typically, yes, but this person has been accurate with early screenings in the past.

I'll probably love it then. You mind spoiling the end credit scenes for me, please???

Alleged spoilers from Reddit (I guess Castor can verify if its true or not)
Just gonna copy and paste them here
  • Post Credits Scene 1: The Council of Kangs gather discussing how the Kang they exiled has been killed. The council is led by Immortus and includes Rama-Tut, and possibly a version of Scarlet Centurion (however, they are not red). They are NOT happy that their exiled variant was killed by others, and vow to stop “them” - our heroes who have started to meddle in the multiverse - as they may kill everything they’ve built (interconnected timelines). They call upon all other Kangs for support in preparation for a dastardly plan. The scene ends in the Colosseum full of Kang variants (including a Skrull version).

• Post Credits Scene 2: We see a stage, and then Victory Timely, another Kang variant, as he is making a presentation to an audience. He has his classic mustache, and the set looks like it is in the 30s or 40s. In the crowd, watching Victor on stage, is Loki looking terrified and Mobius looking confused.

As obnoxious as the post seems, in his defense Castor does have a proven track record of seeing these movies before their general release. Given his post history, and when he posts about a movie, it's generally a week or 2 before their release.. so when they start having press screenings. So he either works in the press, has some other industry job or knows someone who does.

Idk, some of the things stated in other threads could easily be discerned from plot leaks, and a lot of the things stated sound like talking points (same as people accuse the twitter reactions for new movies to be)

Maybe they have seen the film, idk... but, to not participate in any conversations here on the forum, then show up two weeks before a movie is released just to poo-poo it seems kinda... odd

So much Starwars vibes

Alleged spoilers from Reddit (I guess Castor can verify if its true or not)
Just gonna copy and paste them here
  • Post Credits Scene 1: The Council of Kangs gather discussing how the Kang they exiled has been killed. The council is led by Immortus and includes Rama-Tut, and possibly a version of Scarlet Centurion (however, they are not red). They are NOT happy that their exiled variant was killed by others, and vow to stop “them” - our heroes who have started to meddle in the multiverse - as they may kill everything they’ve built (interconnected timelines). They call upon all other Kangs for support in preparation for a dastardly plan. The scene ends in the Colosseum full of Kang variants (including a Skrull version).

• Post Credits Scene 2: We see a stage, and then Victory Timely, another Kang variant, as he is making a presentation to an audience. He has his classic mustache, and the set looks like it is in the 30s or 40s. In the crowd, watching Victor on stage, is Loki looking terrified and Mobius looking confused.

100% accurate.

I'm a fan just like you guys, and I keep up whenever I can, however, I don't post much on here which is a choice, although I didn't realize it was prerequisite to post often. I'm fortunate enough to sometimes see these films months in advance, sometimes it's weeks and often I'm super careful not to ruin or give anything away too early so not to ruin the film. Beyond that, what can I say.

Idk, some of the things stated in other threads could easily be discerned from plot leaks, and a lot of the things stated sound like talking points (same as people accuse the twitter reactions for new movies to be)

Maybe they have seen the film, idk... but, to not participate in any conversations here on the forum, then show up two weeks before a movie is released just to poo-poo it seems kinda... odd

I'm a fan just like you guys, and I keep up whenever I can, however, I don't post much on here which is a choice, although I didn't realize it was prerequisite to post often. I'm fortunate enough to sometimes see these films months in advance, sometimes it's weeks and often I'm super careful not to ruin or give anything away too early so not to ruin the film. Beyond that, what can I say.

I, for one, appreciate you. I love spoilers!

Didn't they really like James Gunn's awful Suicide Squad?
So what if they did? A person liking one movie shouldn’t be used to discredit or invalidate their negative opinion on another movie.

So what if they did? A person liking one movie shouldn’t be used to discredit or invalidate their negative opinion on another movie.

You know you're on the internet, right? That's literally what it's for these days.

Yeah he’s trying to be funny or sarcastic, neither of which really works. It just comes off as trying too hard with much dated quips.

Is it a shock this movie doesn’t look to be that great? The writer only has some Rick and Morty episodes to his name and Peyton Reed is pretty much just a point and shoot guy. This is not a team you hire when you want something that is dramatic and has stakes

Is it a shock this movie doesn’t look to be that great? The writer only has some Rick and Morty episodes to his name and Peyton Reed is pretty much just a point and shoot guy. This is not a team you hire when you want something that is dramatic and has stakes

The Russos did Community before they did Winter Soldier. Directors arent one trick ponies necessarily, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"