The Avengers Avengers Assembled: News and Speculation - Part 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the box-office numbers and how RDJ's contract is written, I read he may make over 50 Million from avengers alone!!!! The rest of the cast members are only getting 2-6 mil each.

DOH!

I'm going to throw something out there. I want people to tell me if I'm crazy or not.

Rocket Raccoon, as voiced and mocaped by Ian McShane.

At first I thought "Wha...? Crazy"

10enaxv.jpg

But then I realized

r2j9xt.jpg

and still think it's crazy, but also awesome. Maybe too gruff? I have the first GotG trade on the way, until then I don't have much of a feel for the character.

Also I need to stop mixing up the two McShanes.

Due to the box-office numbers and how RDJ's contract is written, I read he may make over 50 Million from avengers alone!!!! The rest of the cast members are only getting 2-6 mil each.

DOH!

Yeah, but he was a proven winner, whereas the others were comparatively new. That said, I bet they'll get better contracts for Avengers 2.

( I'm actually pleased that RDJ's contract, while generous, paid him based on box office take, rather than just going "Pay me big up front" )

Since they are dealing w/the Thanos story line arc. I think they should add a 5/10 min bonus scene to the end of the Thor/IM movie, also I would like Gamora start off as an assassin 1st. Joss mention that he's a big fan of "Marvel two in one". That would be great,because Thanos didn't how to use the gems correctly the 1st time.

I'm going to throw something out there. I want people to tell me if I'm crazy or not.

Rocket Raccoon, as voiced and mocaped by Ian McShane.

I'm cool with this but he must speak in his native Brit accent.

wow, this thread has slowed down since the movie released... and in general it seems the whole day has slowed down, I usually come her during work hours to distract me and now that I have no work everything seems to have stopped

That's what happens on the Hype. After a year or so of discussion, the movie comes out, people flock to the review threads, then everything is abandoned in favor of the next big release.

See you in the IM3 thread!

Everybody on the ****ing planet has seen the thing already.

That's what happens on the Hype. After a year or so of discussion, the movie comes out, people flock to the review threads, then everything is abandoned in favor of the next big release.

See you in the IM3 thread!

I was going to try the Bat forums but man, its awful over there.
I'll be seeing you in the IM3 and Man of Steel threads!

What lights, he has a laser sight on his bow

Do you mean BW?

I often get the two confused. Hawkeye has a very womanly behind and because of the marketing its all I recognise of Black Widow. :o

yeah yeah. so what are they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Natalia_Romanova)#Powers_and_abilities

"She usually wears distinctively shaped bracelets which fire the "Widow's Bite" electro-static energy blasts that can deliver charges up to 30,000 volts, as well as "Widow's line" grappling hooks, tear gas pellets, along with a new element introduced during her ongoing series during the "Kiss or Kill" arc called the "Widow's Kiss"; an aerosol instant knock-out gas she has modified."

I know it's Wikipedia, but that's all accurate.

Didn't the Widow's Bite used to be darts? Are they always energy blasts now?

That's a smart way to do it. Keeps the general look of the character and his personality without asking the audience to suspend too much belief.

And no, that's not the same as making Galactus a cloud. No one is asking for RR to morph into something that can be defeated with a strong fan.

........................or Vacuum :cwink: (Hint:
) :jedi
:lmao:

I'm having a hard time picturing Sam jackson having a serious conversation about the fate of the universe with a gun-toting racoon though. I'm not saying it can't be done but you're asking a lot of the audience here..lol

T"Challa;23272281 said:
I'm having a hard time picturing Sam jackson having a serious conversation about the fate of the universe with a gun-toting racoon though. I'm not saying it can't be done but you're asking a lot of the audience here..lol

Oddly enough, Sam Jackson is the one person I can see communicate with a CGI raccoon with a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"