Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the downloading the latest update which includes the prototype Batmobile, the game displays an "all Batmobiles are useable in Story Mode" message.

Yes, but that notification initially triggers when the MK II unlocks and we already know isn't entirely accurate because the Jokermobile is not usable. So I don't consider that verbiage to be indicative of anything when it comes to the upcoming DLC.

So about the 89 batmobile video the tracks look great but we still don't know 100% that it will be able to use it in freeromo and also the robin thing is still a AR challenge not old school challenge map.

So I posted a very days ago about how my file glitched out on me while it happened again the other day. Like 4 days ago I had a issue with my file where I was at 94% on my regular game and at 77% on new game+ and when I would try to load my new game+ it would act like I had beat the stuff I had not beat on new game+ only the % was at 60%. I end up delecting and redownloading ever thing to see it that would fix it and that took like all day to redownload ever thing including DLC because I have really bad internet that doesn't work a lot of times and is slow. It didn't work and I end up having to use a old file that was at 60% on new game+ instead of 77%. So I lost 17% of stuff and had to redo it. Then like 2 days ago that happened again and after thinking about that I think both times it was when the internet was down. The second time I was at like 86% on new game+. After that I end up using the login out option for PSN because I was getting tired of getting the pop up message all the time and I thought maybe that was causing issue to. Once I did the log out and disconnect for the internet option and rebooted the game sure enough my game went back to the 86% I was at. So I think if your internet is down before you launch the game if you just log out and select the disaconect option that you will not have this problem. It is annoying that you have to do that if you internet is not working but at least it looks like a way to not have to lose ever thing.

Yes, but that notification initially triggers when the MK II unlocks and we already know isn't entirely accurate because the Jokermobile is not usable. So I don't consider that verbiage to be indicative of anything when it comes to the upcoming DLC.
I guess we'll find out in a couple days, but I personally think we're good. The phrase "All Batmobiles are usable in story mode" has come up a few times in the email and update info with the only one specified unavailable as the Jokermobile. The email from customer support was also pretty specific in responding to the question on helping it in the person's decision in getting the season pass with if we can use the Burtonmobile in story mode. Not too long to see for ourselves, though.

Last edited:
How much will the 1989 movie pack cost?

I'd expect like 7-10 bucks if you didn't buy the SP, obviously.

Next week, New Game Plus with the Burton skin and Burton mobile

Week after that, Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Week after that, Mad Max

What a lovely next couple of weeks

Man, the Red Hood pack was so short and ******.

Can't wait for the Burton pack!

So I posted a very days ago about how my file glitched out on me while it happened again the other day. Like 4 days ago I had a issue with my file where I was at 94% on my regular game and at 77% on new game+ and when I would try to load my new game+ it would act like I had beat the stuff I had not beat on new game+ only the % was at 60%. I end up delecting and redownloading ever thing to see it that would fix it and that took like all day to redownload ever thing including DLC because I have really bad internet that doesn't work a lot of times and is slow. It didn't work and I end up having to use a old file that was at 60% on new game+ instead of 77%. So I lost 17% of stuff and had to redo it. Then like 2 days ago that happened again and after thinking about that I think both times it was when the internet was down. The second time I was at like 86% on new game+. After that I end up using the login out option for PSN because I was getting tired of getting the pop up message all the time and I thought maybe that was causing issue to. Once I did the log out and disconnect for the internet option and rebooted the game sure enough my game went back to the 86% I was at. So I think if your internet is down before you launch the game if you just log out and select the disaconect option that you will not have this problem. It is annoying that you have to do that if you internet is not working but at least it looks like a way to not have to lose ever thing.

Spider-Man just a suggestion but you might wanna break your posts like this up into paragraphs. It's a lot easier to read and understand instead of one huge thing.

Next week, New Game Plus with the Burton skin and Burton mobile

Week after that, Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Week after that, Mad Max

What a lovely next couple of weeks

You left out MGSV! 😦

You left out MGSV! 😦

I didn't leave out MGSV as a hate for the game. I left it out because I never played any of the MSG games and am hoping Xbox goes the backwards cabability for the MSG collection for the 360 so I can play that before playing MSGV.

Also i need my Mad Max fix after seeing Fury Road. Will be blasting the Fury Road soundtrack as I play the game.

Spider-Man just a suggestion but you might wanna break your posts like this up into paragraphs. It's a lot easier to read and understand instead of one huge thing.

I didn't think it was that big of a post really to need to break it up into a second paragraph.

I didn't leave out MGSV as a hate for the game. I left it out because I never played any of the MSG games and am hoping Xbox goes the backwards cabability for the MSG collection for the 360 so I can play that before playing MSGV.

Also i need my Mad Max fix after seeing Fury Road. Will be blasting the Fury Road soundtrack as I play the game.

Well... I'll let it slide then. 😉

I didn't think it was that big of a post really to need to break it up into a second paragraph.

Seriously? You don't think that huge thing you wrote is huge? Haha just saying. Paragraphs are your friend.

Seriously? You don't think that huge thing you wrote is huge? Haha just saying. Paragraphs are your friend.
Not trying to come at you spidey :oldrazz: but I do remember asking if English was your 2nd language. I think you mentioned that you mostly post from your phone or something but yeah, what I was getting at were the run-on sentences and all that jazz. It's hard to take it all in at times heh.

And no worries about spelling but sometimes, just breaking up a big paragraph into 2 works wonders.

WlOD5wl.gif

Not trying to come at you spidey :oldrazz: but I do remember asking if English was your 2nd language. I think you mentioned that you mostly post from your phone or something but yeah, what I was getting at were the run-on sentences and all that jazz. It's hard to take it all in at times heh.

And no worries about spelling but sometimes, just breaking up a big paragraph into 2 works wonders.

WlOD5wl.gif

No English is my first language I just cant spell worth crap and I just didn't think it was that long. I thought if I had posted any more then it would have been time for a second paragraph but I thought that was just enough for 1 and no I post on a computer but my internet dose suck and always goes in and out. Any way I am going to repost my post into 2 paragraphs just for the heck of it then.

So I posted a very days ago about how my file glitched out on me while it happened again the other day. Like 4 days ago I had a issue with my file where I was at 94% on my regular game and at 77% on new game+ and when I would try to load my new game+ it would act like I had beat the stuff I had not beat on new game+ only the % was at 60%. I end up delecting and redownloading ever thing to see it that would fix it and that took like all day to redownload ever thing including DLC because I have really bad internet that doesn't work a lot of times and is slow. It didn't work and I end up having to use a old file that was at 60% on new game+ instead of 77%. So I lost 17% of stuff and had to redo it.

Then like 2 days ago that happened again and after thinking about that I think both times it was when the internet was down. The second time I was at like 86% on new game+. After that I end up using the login out option for PSN because I was getting tired of getting the pop up message all the time and I thought maybe that was causing issue to. Once I did the log out and disconnect for the internet option and rebooted the game sure enough my game went back to the 86% I was at. So I think if your internet is down before you launch the game if you just log out and select the disaconect option that you will not have this problem. It is annoying that you have to do that if you internet is not working but at least it looks like a way to not have to lose ever thing.

Well it's good to see you may have at least found a workaround. I would hate to lose my progress in any game. I know AK has back-up saves or something but I've never really checked them out. I do back up most of the games I'm playing at the moment to the cloud every once in a while.

From the latest Arkham Insider it looks like the 'challenge maps' upcoming are just more bland AR challenges specific to certain characters.

Streuth Rocksteady, how far the mighty have fallen.

Can't wait to use the 89 skin and Batmobile in free-roam/storymode

Sefton Hill
‏@Seftonhill
As a few asked: 1989 Batmobile can be used in free roam in the city but only once you've cleared the streets of the drones tanks

https://twitter.com/Seftonhill/status/632522049819410432

That's kind of crappy. The streets don't be cleared of drones completely until at least three quarters of the way into the game. So basically you can't use the 89 Batmobile for any battles. Just driving. Which means you can't use for the bulk of the story.

Meh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe