Batman: Arkham Knight

Thanks. I bit the bullet and went and bought it. I figured Id have gotten the GOTY when it was about $30 anyway

Apparently the VR demo is really awesome.

Did they ever patch free-roam into the game for the alternate characters?

I think the game has run it's course for me, I'm free roaming as I glide and grapple hook around and fight a little group of thugs every few streets and am like eh I'm officially over this!

I have the game digitally but am thinking about deleting it right now or soon for the extra space.

Exactly the same :funny:

The only thing that keeps it alive is playing the Elfman and Zimmer's themes when tearing around in the Batmobile. It's the only life support it has.

I've probably only gotten 5-10% into the game, but I think I'm going to hold off until the Remaster collection comes out. I'd love to play through all three games back to back to back.

Batman: Return To Arkham officially delayed.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Ret...m-Release-Update-Message/m-p/1187220#U1187220

After reviewing the progress of the project, the team at WB Games has decided to delay the release of Batman: Return to Arkham to give the team at Virtuous Games additional time to deliver a polished Batman Arkham game experience. We do not have a release date yet and will be sure to communicate that once we are sure the game will be ready. We know this is disappointing news, but we feel the extra time will allow the team to create the best gaming experience for our fans.

In order to keep conversations around this topic in one place, please keep any discussions regarding this news in this thread. All other posts regarding the release delay will be locked and directed to this post.

roughly translated, ohh **** we screwed up and people arnt happy, we need to fix this

Yep. I knew it was getting delayed after the massive negative feedback to the trailer that lead them going silent.

After looking at the progress of the remaster, they shouldn't even have officially revealed it. I still can't believe someone looked at that and thought "Yup, this is great. No one could possibly complain about this." And now here we are, with the first, of probably many more delays to come.

Last edited:
Is a goty for AK coming out?

Batman-Arkham-Knight-Game-of-the-Year-Edition.jpg

Amazon Germany leaked it a few weeks ago. Dont assume it will come to NA though as the Origin complete edition was only in EU. Wait till WB says something.

The Premium edition which is what this essentially is was on sale on PSN, 2 weeks ago for $25 so I just bought that. I figured if and when the GOTY came out it would be $60+tax so I saved myself quite a bit

Great news. I'm glad it's delayed. Means they'll improve the graphics and polish it up. Hopefully.

Good.. Maybe they'll listen to the complaints of AO not being part of this.. And add it as well.

I don't think that will happen as Rocksteady did not make Origins

Does it matter? Rocksteady isn't doing the remaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"