Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously speaking, I like Dark Knight Returns and Anime skins. Beyond one is a over-designed, relatively meh. New 52 and Flashpoint are ugly. Asylum/City and Knight story suits are fantastic. I never used any of City or Origins alternative suits, they're ugly.
I find them to be as ugly as the default suits look, I want more of that ugly.

Seconded. My favorites are the Batman Beyond one, and the 1966 one.
Beyond, Earth One, and Batman Inc are my favorites.

Seriously speaking, I like Dark Knight Returns and Anime skins. Beyond one is a over-designed, relatively meh. New 52 and Flashpoint are ugly. Asylum/City and Knight story suits are fantastic. I never used any of City or Origins alternative suits, they're ugly.
I could see that argument for the Sinestro Corps suit but the Beyond one? It's all black with a red bat.....how is that over designed?

The Beyond suit is just gorgeous. A feast for the eyes.

I find it too messy looking. It's also too buff. If they had to re-design it, they should have given it the exoskeleton look. It should have been as sleek looking as Bat's armored look.

The Joker was talking about Arkham City design, not Arkham Knight's design of the BB suit.

Yes, AC and AO's alternate suits were great. I don't care much for any of AK's besides the 1966 one which is just a repeat of AO's.

Lol PC version delayed till Fall, they better give a damn refund to all PC purchasers and DLC free.

Beat the game last weekend and liked it. But the tank stuff does it to be to much towards the end. Also the arkham Knights identity is obvious to anyone with knowledge of batman lore. 9/10

I just hope the story DLC packs are good.

Last edited:
It was nice to have the chance to play the game a third time with all upgrades.
But it wasn't just that. You had to be extra careful to avoid death, so it's not as fun as the second time, since confrontations can be a lot more tense. If it had a different level of difficulty, added extra things, like a different setup on the enemy selection you face in every room, which would require you to use different tools earlier in the game whereas you didn't need before, then it could have been more enjoyable of a experience. But it's just ''complete NG+ again after you just did, but now don't die''.
Nobody forced you to play that mode haha
And?

Last edited:
kAqSVZ1.gif

i want this skin :D, and no new 52 skin doesn´t count...

Woot! Ranked #36 on the leaderboards for the Combo Master challenge, got a 301 score :DI had about 6 seconds left and got screwed over with the issue I brought up earlier with the camera in this arena screwing me over because of how you can't survey the room as easily as the previous games because of those f**king blue digital walls so I punched a guy who was electrified and I didn't see. Oh well, I'm satisfied and beat my old score of 174 :up:

I think the skins were great in Origins. And, really, your love for the skins will probably come down to the suits themselves. Like, ****ing Thrillkiller Batman. I hate the suit, and thought it was just me and like three other people who ever read the book.

But, alternate skins in the Arkham games have been a great addition. The DKR skin in Arkham City was amazing. And the number of skins we got in Origins was impressive, having the 1939 Batsuit, Knightfall Batman, The Long Halloween Batsuit...there's some really cool stuff to use there. We got something like 15 Batman skins in that. I don't want to judge the skins we have now, because there's going to be more on the way. I've never really been a fan of the New 52 Batsuit, but the New 52 Robin skin looks pretty cool. Nightwing's is okay, but I much prefer the blue over red.

If you get your favorite batsuit, and I think most Bat-fans have a few of their favorites, then it's pretty great to be able to replay the games with them. I mean, yeah I'm sure it seems silly...but if I can replay Arkham Knight with The Dark Knight batsuit, that would be pretty cool for me.

Just, please. No more ****ing Thrillkiller. Jeez, what the hell.

Last edited:
But it wasn't just that. You had to be extra careful to avoid death, so it's not as fun as the second time, since confrontations can be a lot more tense. If it had a different level of difficulty, added extra things, like a different setup on the enemy selection you face in every room, which would require you to use different tools earlier in the game whereas you didn't need before, then it could have been more enjoyable of a experience. But it's just ''complete NG+ again after you just did, but now don't die''.
Does one get to restart the game on that mode if dies after completing it?
If so, that's a great number of NG+ allowed, assuming one never dies once.

Hey the poster the joker... are you ever completely satisfied with a product of Batman. Ie game,movie, comic etc?

Just traded mine in for $40 BestBuy credit. GameStop was only offering $33. I'll put it either towards Gears or Mad Max. The DLC didn't seem worth holding onto it.

Does one get to restart the game on that mode if dies after completing it?
If so, that's a great number of NG+ allowed, assuming one never dies once.
If you die at any point, even if it's the last moment in the game, you repeat from the beginning.
If you complete it...I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure you can just go again.

Hey the poster the joker... are you ever completely satisfied with a product of Batman. Ie game,movie, comic etc?

Only once;

aep3i9.jpg

This is about as perfect a Batman product as you can get.

So I just did the protocol end and watching the credits has I speck and man the music in this is just sick. So there are 3 ends to this game right? Just beating the story, protocol and 1 other one? Question for people what do you really think Batman did in the protocol?

I've listened to all the Arkham series soundtracks extensively, and I have to say AK's score is disappointing. There aren't really any standout tracks at all.

If you die at any point, even if it's the last moment in the game, you repeat from the beginning.
If you complete it...I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure you can just go again.
No chance for an endless cycle of replay will be a bit disappointing.

Only once;

aep3i9.jpg

This is about as perfect a Batman product as you can get.
At least this is better than the barf inducing game based on it, much much better.

I've listened to all the Arkham series soundtracks extensively, and I have to say AK's score is disappointing. There aren't really any standout tracks at all.

I dunno, I really liked "Invasion", "Inner Demons", and "Gunrunner".

I still have to finish that final battle but I just got to the big reveal and what a letdown after hyping up the mystery behind the AK's identity for over a year. Was I the only one that thought it was rather obvious? I mean like within the first hour, not when the anvils started to drop midway.
Alfred and Batman but referred to the AK as a youngster. How could they even know considering he was masked? That was the first hint. The AK kept saying he knew everything about Batman and it was mentioned that he knew how to counter him in combat, which be likely if Batman had trained him. I thought at first it was either going to be Nightwing (having suffered a mental breakdown) or Jason Todd, but I wasnt sure if Jason even existed in this universe. When Nightwing popped up in the story, it became clear that it was Jason to me and I hoped I was wrong. Even after Bat saw the hallucinations, I was hoping that would be a red herring, but it was not. It felt like a rehash of the Red Hood story.
VERY dissappointed. On a sidenote, it was obvious the reveal was coming when the PS4 notified me that gameplay recording was turned off and I figured WB did that to avoid spoilers from leaking on YT

I remember this Rocksteady quote

“There are only two things I can say about the character you just saw. Number one: his name is the Arkham Knight. Number two: [blackout]he is a completely original character that we have designed at Rocksteady in collaboration with DC Comics. [/blackout]That’s it.”

Read More: http://comicsalliance.com/batman-arkham-knight-main-villain-revealed-images/?trackback=tsmclip

tumblr_ljcuc1UyXt1qbipv3o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back