Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mostly drive the Batmobile now and so it wil improve for me

I've grown to appreciate it a bit more. APC pursuits are still awkward for me, but the tank battles are becoming more enjoyable - with the fun coming from building large combos and mixing up weapons and critical shots.

Last edited:
Will they have come up with a new design for the 89 Batmobile in battle mode?

Maybe the turrets and bomb ejections from the '89 film?

What if the cocoon shields actually do come up when Batman is AFV (away from vehicle).

Last edited:
VhdHTDp.jpg

With the supposed Riot Suppresor? I'm not sure how it would work.

Perhaps just have the 89mobile morph into the AK Batmobile during Battle Mode?

Perhaps just have the 89mobile morph into the AK Batmobile during Battle Mode?
I figured this is what would be happening. If they went the whole 9 yards then awesome :up:

if jame bond and other spy cars in sci fictional history were able to do it.... the batmobiles should too. or use different fire arms as up date. the car it's self doesn't have to change. just the weapons think of it as update.

I don't care HOW it works, or if it's got ****ing ghost bullets coming out of it. As long as I can use it in Story mode...that's all I care about. I don't care how jury-rigged it has to be. I just really, really, really, want to drive the damn thing around the city during story mode.

With that said...I'm curious to see how they pull it off. And, I'm very interested in seeing if they changed the movement as well. For as much as we love the Batmobiles we've gotten before, I'd be the first to admit that some of my favorites would be pains in the ass to drive. The B:TAS Batmobile, one of my favorites, needed grappling hooks to make a sharp turn because of how long the body was. Same for the Burtonmobile.

I wonder if they're willing to have it drive differently. Though, even the idea sounds like it could create a nightmare scenario in the tank battles.

When did the BTAS Batmobile use grappling hooks to turn? I can't remember.

Yeah, which seemed like where they got the idea for it in B:TAS, really. I seem to remember having to use a grappling hook for every turn in the Batmobile levels in Batman Vengeance as well on PS2.

This makes me wonder what other kind of plans they have for future DLC. There was still a rumor of leaked files/pics showing future DLC and skins. And Nolan TDK suit was in there (not a favorite of mine at all) but if that was combined with the Tumbler I wouldn't mind at all.

This makes me wonder what other kind of plans they have for future DLC. There was still a rumor of leaked files/pics showing future DLC and skins. And Nolan TDK suit was in there (not a favorite of mine at all) but if that was combined with the Tumbler I wouldn't mind at all.

Yeah, what had me (and still does) convinced were the captions that were something to the effect of "The suit we all deserve" and "Does it come in black".

Hmm. Hadn't seen the anything on the Tumbler for AK.

Not sure if the captions were mixed up or something, but the image we saw that looked like it might have been the Nolan TDK suit seems to have turned out to be the Origins Dark Knight batsuit.

Hopefully we'll be getting a Bale/Nolan pack, though.

And I can see them roping in a Batsuit with a Batmobile, and making that into a pack the same way they're doing with the 1989 pack. They could make a TDK Trilogy one, or a BTAS pack, etc.

Hmm. Hadn't seen the anything on the Tumbler for AK.

Not sure if the captions were mixed up or something, but the image we saw that looked like it might have been the Nolan TDK suit seems to have turned out to be the Origins Dark Knight batsuit.

Hopefully we'll be getting a Bale/Nolan pack, though.

And I can see them roping in a Batsuit with a Batmobile, and making that into a pack the same way they're doing with the 1989 pack. They could make a TDK Trilogy one, or a BTAS pack, etc.

So the image from the leaked files, despite having that Nolan reference, definitely shows the Origins suit and not the Nolan suit:

11ha046.jpg

Hopefully that's a mistake and we are getting Nolan's suit and the Tumbler.

I really hate the APC missions. Seriously.. These cars shouldn't move faster than my super tank speeding bullet mobile.

I really hate the APC missions. Seriously.. These cars shouldn't move faster than my super tank speeding bullet mobile.
I actually enjoyed those, but only because it was a battle back and forth. The only chase missions I hated were the Firefly ones. Those were terrible and didn't work for me, as much I enjoyed the Batmobile I could do without chasing that annoying prick around the city and crashing into every other damn wall.

I didn't care for those but at least it was only three times and he's done.

I didn't care for those but at least it was only three times and he's done.
It felt more like 10 times for me. I had a couple runs where I missed the takedown prompt and lost him.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back