Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Origins is fantastic. Especially given it hasn't received a 'remaster' treatment. :cwink:

The article also mentions a new Superman game could be coming. But because we've heard that for so long now I won't get excited. I'll believe it when it happens.

Mixed on those rumors, a Suicide Squad game would be sweet, but a Batman game focused on Damian Wayne is something that I don't really feel any interest in whatsoever. Not to mention his complete lack of being mentioned at all in Asylum, City, or Knight. I think a new Batman game would be better off focusing on the time between Origins and Asylum, that's where the most interesting stories are. I don't want them to acknowledge one of the least interesting characters to wear the cowl when they still haven't done villains like Two-Face justice

The Suicide Squad game has allegedly been in development since Origins. I'll believe it when I see it.

Seems way too soon for Damian if this is a direct sequel to Origins, which is set in Batman's early years. I mean would he have even met Talia yet back then, let alone have slept with her and gotten a 10 year old son from her?

EDIT; nvm I misread that.

Last edited:
Oh well that makes more sense. Especially considering the after credits scene with Waller and Deathstroke.

The new batman game could be an all new original game, which I want but Damian being the new batman/protagonist?..Hell to the no!

Suicide Squad game though!

I've never been a Damien Wayne fan, Granted the most exposure I've had comes from his time partnering with Dick Grayson when he was Batman. I feel like DC has been pushing this kid of late hard. I haven't been keeping up with BatmAn comics in a while but is he really that loved? I found him supremely insufferable, I'm just dumbfounded by this recent trend in other media.

I'd be OK with a standalone Batman & Robin game with Dickbats and Damian, but that's about it.

If the new game had Nigthwing riding around Gotham on the Batcycle looking for Bruce I'd be all in, but I can't stand Damian.

Ah, crap. The day and night cycle would be for the Damian game. Yeah, in that case, don't care.

If the Damian Wayne one is true, my guess is it would be based on the stories we got about adult Damian in Batman #666 and 700. It would also 'take the wheels off' Batman as far as his brutality since Damian as Batman had no qualms about maiming, crippling and killing his opponents. As off the wall as it sounds, when I think about it, it kind of goes hand in hand with the Arkham series in a way, as they've gotten darker and darker with each entry.

EDIT: I kind of wonder if some of you guys are really familiar with the stories I'm talking about with adult Damian? I don't know why, that just seemed like something a lot of people would be about, since grimdark Batman is a lot of people's preferred Batman nowadays

Suicide Squad game - Cool

Damian Wayne game - Not sure what to think at the moment

So, some late to the party questions:

I'm doing Season of Infamy, and with the Killer Croc mission I'm at this steam part that blocks my part. It's telling something about a freeze gun, but I don't have anything like that. I thought maybe I would get it in the Mr. Freeze mission, but nope. What am I missing?

Also, is there a special way to unlock the last militia checkpoint? I have one left, and I've been driving around the island it's suppose to be on, and I can't find it anywhere, and no Intel has been given on it. It's literally the last militia thing left, I've gotten all the bombs, serpent drones and watchtowers.

You collect the Freeze grenades in Panessa Studios. When you get off the elevator on the bottom floor and walk into the main room where the quarantine cells are, go over to the left. The freeze grenade is on a table right beside the first cell. You use those to block the steam pipes.

Which island is the militia checkpoint on?

You collect the Freeze grenades in Panessa Studios. When you get off the elevator on the bottom floor and walk into the main room where the quarantine cells are, go over to the left. The freeze grenade is on a table right beside the first cell. You use those to block the steam pipes.

Okay, that's weird, I don't know how I missed them

Which island is the militia checkpoint on?

The one that starts with an M. I can't remember the exact name.

If the new game had Nigthwing riding around Gotham on the Batcycle looking for Bruce I'd be all in, but I can't stand Damian.
can't they other others be looking for him as well? Night wing Red hood Robin/ tim and possible dare I say it Red hood/ Jason.

The one that starts with an M. I can't remember the exact name.

Miagani Island. Did you try at the Elliott hospital? Right where the Riddler challenge room was?

Miagani Island. Did you try at the Elliott hospital? Right where the Riddler challenge room was?

I don't know, I guess so? I've just been driving down the streets and all over the place until I spotted it, but I haven't yet. It's basically how I got all the others. I even hooked on the helicopter and used detective vision to see if I could see like a gathering of people, but didn't find it still.

I don't know, I guess so? I've just been driving down the streets and all over the place until I spotted it, but I haven't yet. It's basically how I got all the others. I even hooked on the helicopter and used detective vision to see if I could see like a gathering of people, but didn't find it still.

Not all of the checkpoints are on the ground. Some of them are up on buildings. Maybe this will help you;

[YT]GCVFM337NY0[/YT]

On the roof, the hell? Lol, well, I definitely wasn't checking for road checkpoints on rooftops. Thanks for the vid, I'll find it eventually with this I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"