Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, we can agree that it sucked either way. Also.. I just discovered there was a photo mode in the game.

Screenshot-Original.png

They confirmed the Movie Pack and Robin AR Challenge comes out next week!

I hate races but the BR track is cool, Looks nice and doesn't seem so bad in difficulty

Well obviously there will be a way if Rockteady decided to allow it to be used in the story. They won't let it get destroyed right away in the first few missions

It'll be those little submachine guns on the front, shooting out devastating missiles :hehe:

The 1989 DLC is better to be available outside of Season Pass. I'm not going to buy that thing for this. I'm pretty sure modders will find a way to use the 89 Batmobile in the story on PC.

The 1989 DLC is better to be available outside of Season Pass. I'm not going to buy that thing for this. I'm pretty sure modders will find a way to use the 89 Batmobile in the story on PC.

All DLC is available for purchase outside of the Season Pass.

I hope so, I also ain't getting the season pass

So the image from the leaked files, despite having that Nolan reference, definitely shows the Origins suit and not the Nolan suit:

11ha046.jpg

Hopefully that's a mistake and we are getting Nolan's suit and the Tumbler.

Yeah. The first thing I saw was a comparison someone on the WB forums did, with that image and the Origins Dark Knight suit, and the chest and neck areas seemed to line up well. The thing was, too, I think most people shrugged it off because it probably seemed more worthwhile to do a TDK Bale/Nolan batsuit.

But, when the new batch of skins was announced and shown, we saw that one of them was the Origins Dark Knight batsuit. And, it's worth mentioning for people who didn't play or unlock it in Origins (shame on you) that the suit is basically the Origins batsuit with a new paintjob.

Personally, I'm still holding out hope that you're right and that we're getting it.

All Batmobiles, except for the Jorkermobile, were confirmed for use in Story Mode. There's an image of an email, with the reps name and everything, from someone at WB support saying all would be available for use in Story Mode. Seemed solid to me.

And I think we saw that the Burtonmobile will have a side move. Seemed like it did it a few times during the track, so we will still have that move.

Yeah I was gonna say.. Just two pages back all Batmobiles but the Jokermobile have been confirmed to be able to use in story mode.

Oh man if we can use it in story mode. Then I am so doing my new game plus with the 89 DLC

It'll be those little submachine guns on the front, shooting out devastating missiles :hehe:

Well if the night rider like sci-fi show Viper can have missiles, So can the bat mobile . ;) and that show had season's that went on for a bit too up here in North America.

Last edited:
Finished the game up 100% last night, here is my thoughts on it with spoilers.

So this game is very good, Scarecrow was the highlight for me seeing as he is my favorite Batman villain, and this game has the greatest interpretation of him to date. So had his role been reduced I wouldn't of liked this game nearly as much. I wish we could of got more of him instead of the Knight. I like the Red Hood but Jason did come way out in left field. Also his redemption at the end of the game felt kinda fast and unrealistic for me. The Joker existing in the sense of fighting for Bruce's mind was a neat twist and I liked how that story played out. The graphics in the game are great, some of the best so far for this gen. Back to criticism I thought all the villains would be working together, like how the game implies, but instead it felt again like AC with every villain for themself. Poison Ivy is another one of my favorite villains so how they handled her I thought was amazing. Lastly I agree with most people that the Batmoble is used way too much in this game. When I saw what happen with the Deathstroke boss fight I was so disappointed. The ending with the demon Batman nightmare thing was cool too, and I like how it is left unexplained, lets you wonder and think about it to try to understand it. So overall I really like this game. Most likely my favorite in the series but it has it's flaws.

the 89 challenge room is a Riddler room race track movie sound stage probably located somewhere in Panessa Studios

the 89 challenge room is a Riddler room race track movie sound stage probably located somewhere in Panessa Studios

Hmmm. You might be right. In fact, any other movie or tv inspired tracks could be located at Panessa Studios, since every challenge map and tracks are all launch-able within the open world.

I don't know if this has been talked about on here but if it hasn't it's pretty interesting. I discovered this on my own when doing the riddles.

If you return to Kirk's apartment/lab after you have completed the Man-Bat story. Francine's body is missing and the words "forever my love" are written on one of the TV screens in what I assume is blood. I don't know if this means Francine and/or Man-Bat might be coming up again in future dlc, or if the developers just wanted to throw that in there to mess with people. Regardless it's a pretty cool and kinda creepy Easteregg.

I haven't seen this up on all of the links regarding the '89 DLC but a few of the links mention that the DLC is due to be released next week (18th) for Season Pass holders :up: Then the 25th for everyone else.

All Batmobiles, except for the Jorkermobile, were confirmed for use in Story Mode. There's an image of an email, with the reps name and everything, from someone at WB support saying all would be available for use in Story Mode. Seemed solid to me.
Not to be a wet blanket, but such an image is easy to fake, and even if it is real it may not be correct. It could be a case of a careless (or overworked) rep sending out a form letter meant to address questions about batmobiles the game shipped with--as opposed to the upcoming DLC.

The fact that nothing was mentioned in Arkham Insider makes me skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"