Fear the Walking Dead Fear the Walking Dead General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Please tell me the reason he wanted to kill that guy so much is because he killed Madison. I want her to be gone. I like the new direction of the show so far.

I was hoping for Madison to live so that she could become a badass villain when FTWD finally crosses over with TWD. But I think she's dead, so boo.

I hated Nick like most of the cast on this show but his death was like out of the blue with no build up. It's like the show is just so random right now. And the new bad guy is so stereotypical bad. I mean, he doesn't seem scary at all.

I kinda like his passive-aggressiveness. It's different. The problem is that he's too much like Negan at the moment, which has made me wary.

I was hoping for Madison to live so that she could become a badass villain when FTWD finally crosses over with TWD. But I think she's dead, so boo.

I kinda like his passive-aggressiveness. It's different. The problem is that he's too much like Negan at the moment, which has made me wary.

Really? I got the Joker vibe from him, just a lot calmer, or that's what they were trying to go for.

I meant that he's Neganesque in the sense that he wants all their stuff and doesn't seem to have an endgame beyond accumulating more goods and territory. What makes you think he's like the Joker?

The way he dresses and even riding that bike or whatever it was. Will have to watch it again. He tried to make an entrance.

Interesting episode. Solid acting.

But the bits with the walkers annoyed me. Like 40 of them somehow surrounded the jeep on the bridge and pushed it aside to fall into the river and somehow invade his home en masse.

Eh. Not sure I'm liking this swing they are doing with the show. Seems like a completely different show.

I'm really enjoying the John Dorie character. Dillahunt is killing it

What are the ratings like? Losing viewers each episode? Real talk, I'm TRYING to like Fear the walking dead but man I just can't get into it. I have no idea where this show is going.

I'm really enjoying the John Dorie character. Dillahunt is killing it

That guy kills it in every show I've seen him in. Hopefully he and Morgan take over as the show's lead characters. Alicia can stay. Her mom can go with the brother. Alicia's reaction to seeing Laura hopefully means Madison has bit it.

What are the ratings like? Losing viewers each episode? Real talk, I'm TRYING to like Fear the walking dead but man I just can't get into it. I have no idea where this show is going.

I really enjoy this season so far. The flashbacks are dull though.

The premiere got 4.09 million while the following episodes were 3.07, 2.71, 2.49 and 2.46 million.

Last night's hasn't yet been posted but I'd imagine its around 2.5 million.

Ironically, the show has gotten better just as the ratings keep sinking.

I really enjoy this season so far. The flashbacks are dull though.

The premiere got 4.09 million while the following episodes were 3.07, 2.71, 2.49 and 2.46 million.

Last night's hasn't yet been posted but I'd imagine its around 2.5 million.

Ironically, the show has gotten better just as the ratings keep sinking.

I knew it was losing viewers per episode. This show just really has no direction honestly.

I knew it was losing viewers per episode. This show just really has no direction honestly.

To be fair, they're trying new things with the show. And a lot of folks are bummed out with recent Walking Dead seasons. Fear is pretty decent at its best and so far I'm not too annoyed with the current season.

I'm glad I quit watching after Nick's death. This show has been well and truly Gimpled.

Aight I'm out. I tried. This show is going absolutely nowhere. I mean nowhere. I tried to like it but I can't.

I really think AMC will cancel this once the season's done since I don't think the ratings situation will get any better. Gimple seems to think he's the Kevin Feige of television when he's clearly run this whole thing into the ground and while The Walking Dead may still be AMC's flagship franchise, something's gotta give. They couldn't even pull the "We'd have nothing to take its slot on the schedule" excuse since they can just move Into the Badlands up one hour. It's just a bad look all around.

Not sure how Gimple overseeing two connected shows makes him a Feige-equivalent or why there even needs to be a comparison- if anything, Greg Berlanti would be the closest to a TV equivalent to Feige- but okay, odd comparison. Even with the ratings, it's still AMC's second highest rated show and part of the brand that's keeping the network going. They aren't cancelling it after this season, much as many of you here would like them to do so.

The show is losing viewers each week, I mean massive amounts. This show is toast.

It would make sense. Fear ending after this and hopefully TWD ending after season 10.

AMC needs some new crap.

Hey, guys, look. Look at how toast Fear the Walking Dead is. I mean, clearly it had no critical acclaim and kept bleeding viewers, so it was toast and AMC had no choice but to give it the axe because hey, something had to give.

It's probably for the best that often folks here have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to making predictions on television shows.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/better-call-saul-season-5-fear-the-walking-dead-season-5-mcmafia-season-2-renewed-amc-1202889278/

AMC has renewed the drama series “Better Call Saul,” “Fear the Walking Dead,” and “McMafia.” The announcement was made Saturday at the TCA summer press tour.

Both “Better Call Saul” and “Fear the Walking Dead” have been renewed for fifth seasons while “McMafia” has been renewed for a second season.

Ya FTWD has become insanely boring now. I care nothing for any of the characters. I think the Walking dead will follow the same path soon, its getting close.

I liked how this season started when it introduced the new characters but then it immediately dropped off for me. I have a feeling I might not come back after this season ends.

I know I said was done with it but... Alycia Debnam-Carey though :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"