Fear the Walking Dead Fear the Walking Dead General Discussion Thread - Part 1

I actually liked this past episode.

I actually liked this past episode.

Probably because none of the FTWD characters were in it.

I was ready to walk from this show both the Wife and I were so over it. But then.. started to get better, focusing more on Morgan and the newer people. Even the story line interested me and I actually find myself looking forward to seeing it now.

Last edited:
this season was a big break from the past. I thought it'd continue and improve like season 3; but it has mixed results.

So season 4 is over... I'm mixed on it. I was the biggest fan of the previous seasons so Gimple doing bit of a reboot didn't bother me. I like John Dorie and Al. The second half of the season would've benefited if they didn't try recreate TWD season 4 and split up the charcters. They didn't do anything with the best character interactions: Alicia/Morgan, Alicia/Strand, Alicia/Charlie, Morgan/John Dorie... The ending has me interested in season 5. Too bad everything leading up to it with Martha was boring.

I just wonder if the ending of Season 4 was setting up the beginnings of the comic book group, the Commonwealth.

the whole thing with Martha. They really bungled that. She was in like 5 episodes and a major villain hahaha despite having been shot and injured and totally weak; she still somehow kept escaping.

can you elaborate on that group?
Its the current group in the comics and is a huge group with a female governor, and in that group every one does the job they did before the zombie apocalypse. The group with the storm trooper looking security guards.

Can't they just kill off characters instead of dropping them for 2 years (in-show) and then bringing them back in? How many eps will be devoted to explaining what they've been up to during that time? :huh:

Can't they just kill off characters instead of dropping them for 2 years (in-show) and then bringing them back in? How many eps will be devoted to explaining what they've been up to during that time? :huh:
The entire 1st half of the season.

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on March 5th from Lionsgate - Daily Dead

BLU-RAY / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Episode 401 Audio Commentary with Executive Producer Scott Gimple, Showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg
  • Episode 405 Audio Commentary with Director Michael Satrazemis, Actors Jenna Elfman and Garret Dillahunt
  • Episode 410 Audio Commentary with Director Michael Satrazemis and Actress Alycia Debnam-Carey
  • Episode 416 Audio Commentary with Showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg

07el7P6.jpg

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on March 5th from Lionsgate - Daily Dead

BLU-RAY / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Episode 401 Audio Commentary with Executive Producer Scott Gimple, Showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg
  • Episode 405 Audio Commentary with Director Michael Satrazemis, Actors Jenna Elfman and Garret Dillahunt
  • Episode 410 Audio Commentary with Director Michael Satrazemis and Actress Alycia Debnam-Carey
  • Episode 416 Audio Commentary with Showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg

07el7P6.jpg
Damn. No Nick or Madison on the cover. The actors must have really wanted to get out.

I prefered the dark tone of season 1-3. Season 4 was AIGHT. But it's clear they changed the tone. And I just don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"