• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kokiri Emarald is not enough! Hurry Miggy! Without all THREE pendants, I fear InCalidorf will merge our worlds and leave us in darkness!

Seek out Princess Flickto of the Zoras. Her father has a particular item that will assist you. May the way of the hero lead to the Briforce.

giphy.gif

Saw Black Widow in the theater this weekend and it was the first time in a year and a half I had been to a theater. It was not crowded, maybe 20-25 people tops so plenty of distance and space.

Good movie. The end credits scene was clearly a set up to Hawkeye which has me more interested than before. That and Loki's tie-in to the broader MCU is proving they have a good idea of where things are headed in this franchise.

Zelda is Robin WIllaims daughter...... so weird of you bro.

Yeah, but the Blue Jays shutout the Rangers twice in one day, so there's still good in this world.

I'm 60% sure that the Blue Jays would never throw a championship because of the mob.

They would have to get there first.

Ray Liotta was in Field Of Dreams... Who played a mobster in Goodfellas...

We're through the looking glass here people.

giphy.gif

Ray Liotta was in Field Of Dreams... Who played a mobster in Goodfellas...

We're through the looking glass here people.

giphy.gif
Apparently I had forgotten that show and see you can stream it for free on Roku Channel or Filmrise app.

Now I want one to show up at my job place :(

i wanna see Black Widow and am considering "renting" it from home but that doesn't give you the digital copy after it's released right? not sure i wanna pay that much if i gotta buy it later too

also while im here and it's on my mind, i figured i'd ask here because some of yall are way more tech savvy that i am. (@Kane52630 , @InCali, for example)

I am looking for a photo/document scanner. Like a really good one, preferably flatbed. I wouldn't even mind a printer/scanner/copier combo but i need something that will scan photos at least 300 or 600 dpi and be quality. I have a lot of old photos and documents i'd like to make copies of and get out to my family and some of these things are close to, or 100+ years older. i'm willing to pay more for quality but i don't want to break my bank either so im looking for suggestions.

what the hell Giant Eagle?? Halloween candy out already??? :rolleyes:

also while im here and it's on my mind, i figured i'd ask here because some of yall are way more tech savvy that i am. (@Kane52630 , @InCali, for example)

I am looking for a photo/document scanner. Like a really good one, preferably flatbed. I wouldn't even mind a printer/scanner/copier combo but i need something that will scan photos at least 300 or 600 dpi and be quality. I have a lot of old photos and documents i'd like to make copies of and get out to my family and some of these things are close to, or 100+ years older. i'm willing to pay more for quality but i don't want to break my bank either so im looking for suggestions.

Well I usually would get the all in one printers, what's your price range?

Well I usually would get the all in one printers, what's your price range?

preferable less than $500. i have an all-in-one now, HP Envy 5660 but i'm not happy with the scanner. i don't print that much at home to where i'd even consider a straight up flatbed scanner if the quality was worth it

preferable less than $500. i have an all-in-one now, HP Envy 5660 but i'm not happy with the scanner. i don't print that much at home to where i'd even consider a straight up flatbed scanner if the quality was worth it

I would check out this especially if you want something safe and efficient for old photos.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZJH63M

I haven't used it myself, but there's a couple youtube videos on it where they've reviewed it and it looked pretty good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"