Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I rewatched Once Upon a Time in the West the other night, and my goodness, the final standoff is just magnificent. Morricone's music and the reveal of Harmonica's link to Fonda's character...

d91.gif

Oh and Claudia Cardinale. :hrt:

(AUS) MP Barnaby Joyce has reignited his feud with American stars Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, saying Heard could face perjury charges if she ever decides to return to Australia. #60Mins

So.....Aquaman 2 will be shot in AUS like the first one right?

Teresa Palmer standing by :funny:

So I've decided to pursue doing some Superman Cosplay and have some fun with it. I'm in the process of building my own suit that may take a month or so to complete. It's also motivation to work out and eat healthy once more.

My cosplay page is in the coming soon stages and will be teased on my Instagram. Come check it out if you're into that kind of stuff.

Instagram handle: traelcosplay

Finished Umbrella Academy S2. So, I like the show, but I can't help but feel it's more appetizer than main course. It's fun, but I often don't find there to be much tension, even when the stakes are supposed to be so very high. It's not a show that I think much about after it's over, unlike The Boys or or Doom Patrol.

It's a show that's good, but I feel there's something about it that's preventing it from being excellent.

The Ayer cut’s gonna come its only a matter of time.

Finished Umbrella Academy S2. So, I like the show, but I can't help but feel it's more appetizer than main course. It's fun, but I often don't find there to be much tension, even when the stakes are supposed to be so very high. It's not a show that I think much about after it's over, unlike The Boys or or Doom Patrol.

It's a show that's good, but I feel there's something about it that's preventing it from being excellent.
Agreed. Except about The Boys. I find both shows to be lacking something, though I slightly prefer Umbrella Academy over The Boys. They're both entertaining enough for me to watch the next seasons, but that's about it. Doom Patrol is great though, imo.

I'm still waiting for Cthulhu to rise from the depths and drive us all insane. With the way this year has been going, it wouldn't be that surprising. :funny:

I was reading this and went WTF...But then I remember that Michael Jackson had a cameo in 'Men in Black II' which was 2 years after X-Men. A little further, he was 'Scarecrow' in 'The Wiz (1978)' --I remember watchin it and he was good in it.

That said, I knew that Jackson tried to get main role in some films --
Hook
Edward Scissorhand
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Star Wars Episode 1 (as Jar Jar) lmao
Spiderman

I would love to hear the completed unreleased soundtrack he did.

@Black Narcissus So it's official: Sean Penn will now be calling Vincent D'Onofrio "father-in-law".

Gq0QUT4.jpg

Lawd.

Boy I tell you it always fascinates me when looking at the age gap differences between all these male celebrities and their girlfriends/wives. These two are 31 years apart.

I'm still waiting for Cthulhu to rise from the depths and drive us all insane. With the way this year has been going, it wouldn't be that surprising. :funny:

Speaking of, I'm really curious to watch Lovecraft Country that's coming to HBO Max soon.

My god, imagine Spicoli being your son-in-law, let alone being old enough to watch Fast Times in a movie theater when it came out? Hell, Vincent D’onofrio could’ve been in that movie with him.

hollywood is a weird place, man.

when sean penn shows up for the d'onofrio thanksgiving dinner:

GloomySlimyAmericanbobtail-small.gif

Drove around on a 69 Camaro SS for an hour today. For less than 100 dollars. To quote Jon Voight from Anaconda, ‘Hold you tighter than your true love. And you get the privilege, of hearing your bones break before the power of embrace causes your veins to explode.’

Drove around on a 69 Camaro SS for an hour today. For less than 100 dollars. To quote Jon Voight from Anaconda, ‘Hold you tighter than your true love. And you get the privilege, of hearing your bones break before the power of embrace causes your veins to explode.’
The fact you can remember a quote from that **** movie is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"