Lounge of Justice - Part 90

You think Mulan wouldn't have made a billion under normal circumstances? I think it would have. It seems that studios have made peace with the fact that box office will be dead for a while and they're trying to make at least some money (as opposed to all of the money) with their finished films now.
Maybe Mulan would have made a lot of money if it was theatrically released, but I was talking about low budget, low spectacle movies like Joker getting same amount of success on streaming.

So, I don't think streaming is the ultimate thing and it's the great replacement option for theaters in the long run.

Maybe Mulan would have made a lot of money if it was theatrically released, but I was talking about low budget, low spectacle movies like Joker getting same amount of success on streaming.

So, I don't think streaming is the ultimate thing and it's the great replacement option for theaters in the long run.

Then again Joker was more of an exception. Nowadays streaming is where low and mid budget movies thrive.

Uhh, guys? Anyone?

Did anyone see the Fandome trailer?

I'm freakkkin out maaaaan!

I'm trying to keep expectations in check. Not sure I will by the time August 22 comes around. I'm treating this a little like Christmas as a kid where I don't expect to get the number one toy on my list but I'll take whatever else I can get.

Eeq266zWsAIoIOy

Do you guys think there could be an announcement of it being released earlier?

I think they’ll stick to the original year long release plan, especially if they intend on doing some form of reshoots.

I love the use of the Williams theme but IMO that theme belongs to Reeve and Routh and should only be used with them.

And that’s fine but it also can be used in promotion for a big multiverse DC Event like it has been here. The way some fans think it’s disrespecting the Snyder
/Cavill Superman for being used on an event that’s promoting all of DC including the movies of the past is rather silly.

And that’s fine but it also can be used in promotion for a big multiverse DC Event like it has been here. The way some fans think it’s disrespecting the Snyder
/Cavill Superman for being used on an event that’s promoting all of DC including the movies of the past is rather silly.
Agreed. It's classic and recognizable much like the 89 Batman theme.

For as much as I love the MOS score and other specific examples, I see the Williams Superman and Elfman Batman themes as transcendent as the 007 theme. They’re timeless and iconic.

if a filmmaker brought them back for use, I wouldn’t bat an eye.

Superman is the granddaddy of DC characters.

and when people hear that theme, they think Superman. it’s iconic on its own. Whether or not it’s a precursor to some Superman announcement, That’s all the reasoning you need to make sense of that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"