Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Yea I think some of the names we were expecting to be there that aren’t on the list are part of larger announcements that they want to be huge surprises.

Fisher’s absence is no surprise, unfortunately this is a direct result of his speaking out. The execs now probably see him as a loose canon. So sad the whole situation. Hopefully Ray’s at peace with his speaking out and not regretting it.

I noticed Geoff Johns is one of the guests (since he created Stargirl and is also involved with both the upcoming HBO Max Green Lantern series and the Superman & Lois show), which also probably didn't help things.

WB probably doesn't want an incident.

Last edited:
Seriously. Between this and that Fandome teaser, it seems trolling Supes fans is becoming a new favorite corporate pastime. Fandome better deliver me something, dammit. :argh:

This opens the door for a Supes spinoff game. It's almost as inevitable as ever at this point. \S/

STEP #1: No traditional costume for Superman in the Snyder Cut.

STEP #2: Rocksteady will make a new game featuring Superman, as the primary target for the main protagonists: The Suicide Squad.

STEP #3: Filming for "Superman and Lois" has been delayed until October, or possibly 2021.

tearing-me-apart.gif

I feel some good times ahead for Superman fans.

This opens the door for a Supes spinoff game. It's almost as inevitable as ever at this point. \S/
Never thought I'd see the day when a Superman game would be considered as a "spin-off" of a Suicide Squad game. :funny:

Never thought I'd see the day when a Superman game would be considered as a "spin-off" of a Suicide Squad game. :funny:

It's a pretty cool and creative way to do things and create story. Gotta trust in Rocksteady. For them to feature Superman as the main attraction to their reveal is pretty awesome.

Well I saw Ziggy Marley next to Zack Snyder. lol

He's a musican in his own right (eldest son of Bob & Rita Marley).

Venus Williams & Gael Monfils are listed as under 'Hosts, presenters & special guests'.
James Wan is in it. I wonder what's he going to announce ?:mrk:

It's a pretty cool and creative way to do things and create story. Gotta trust in Rocksteady. For them to feature Superman as the main attraction to their reveal is pretty awesome.
I would be more happy if it's Superman in it than Bizarro.

Well I am sure some could say the same about a "Superman and Lois" show being a spin off from a "Supergirl" show.

alec-baldwin-you-got-inceptioned.gif

You gotta wonder though, will they be using the traditional Superman that most fans are familiar with? Or will this Superman be something akin to his "Injustice" counterpart.

Personally, I still think that this is a waste. I mean no one asked for a Suicide Squad game. People have been asking for years to have Superman get the same treatment that Batman and Spider-Man got from their respective game franchises.

And I'm totally ok saying his "touch" was barely there to begin with. Even his best work for me was "eh, solid, could've been better."

His writing for Training Day was more than solid tho. I also really liked his SWAT. End of Watch was his best flick tho. Fury was solid. Also, I'm kinda angry how they did Shia and that whole moment where it was leading up to something better. I goddamn laughed out loud after what happened and thought this man got all these tatts for this and it was a waste! Eh.

His writing for Training Day was more than solid tho. I also really liked his SWAT. End of Watch was his best flick tho. Fury was solid. Also, I'm kinda angry how they did Shia and that whole moment where it was leading up to something better. I goddamn laughed out loud after what happened and thought this man got all these tatts for this and it was a waste! Eh.
End of Watch was just Southland: The Movie to me, and I'll always prefer the latter, cuz Regina King. And Michael Cudlitz. I feel like Fuqua and his cast elevated Training Day a lot, whereas the director of SWAT...didn't. :funny: That was a pretty trashy movie to me, right along side The Fast and the Furious. The only work of Ayer's I felt was actually good was Fury. But again...good not great.

Lynda Carter is there for WW84?

Cavill could appear with The Rock and Levi, haha

About the fandome thing why is Aquaman 2 panel just Wan and Wilson, Jason is the lead of their most successful film and he won't be there? He is literally uploading videos on youtube about restoring his wife's car it's not as if he is too busy lol

Can't wait for final WW trailer

About the fandome thing why is Aquaman 2 panel just Wan and Wilson, Jason is the lead of their most successful film and he won't be there? He is literally uploading videos on youtube about restoring his wife's car it's not as if he is too busy lol

I think they just kept some of the bigger names off as a "surprise." I'll actually be surprised if he doesn't show up.

He'll be there..probably prepping him to calm down and don't do this or that..which won't work anyway lol.

Jason is a CLASS A awesome dude. Glad he's part of the DC Universe. What a genius ****ing casting.

You gotta wonder though, will they be using the traditional Superman that most fans are familiar with? Or will this Superman be something akin to his "Injustice" counterpart.

Personally, I still think that this is a waste. I mean no one asked for a Suicide Squad game. People have been asking for years to have Superman get the same treatment that Batman and Spider-Man got from their respective game franchises.

It’s amazing to me that you’re even a fan of Superman, you literally have an issue with every incarnation of the Character. Seems to me the only way you’d be happy is if you were in charge of the character and got to create your own version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"