Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I would normally never post anything to do with Ben Shapiro but this is too funny. We finally have a clean version of WAP lol.

So what’s the deal with Ezra? Was the choking incident not a real thing? I stopped following along with that.

WB is the king of burying sh!t. Surprised they are keeping Ezra despite the press that can influence your film. The press tour isnt gonna be kind lol.

yea ezra still need to answer for that video.
it didn't look like he was just playing around.

My heart nearly stopped, that jump cut to the cosplayer had me excited Margot would finally done a red/black outfit.
Well, there are some set pics with her doing an action piece and I think you will be happy.

She dons a red and black dress if I remember correctly.

yea ezra still need to answer for that video.
it didn't look like he was just playing around.

To me it looked like a joke, but the kind where the person oversteps a bit. Inappropriate either way, but not as bad as intentionally choking someone tf out. However, I was not there so wtf do I know.

Some kinda explanation is gonna have to be offered.

giphy-downsized.gif

Ouch. :csad:

I used to follow Doyle and Khouri's advancement in the company back then. Doyle was overseeing Black Label so hopefully the imprint won't die. Harras was overstaying so, while it sucks he lost his job like this, I'm glad he's gone.

DC Collectibles closing shop makes sense considering McFarlane has been delivering better figures since acquiring the IP license.

This is the type of thing people feared with a corporation as massive as AT&T taking over the reins. I'm fully prepared for aggressive moves towards making the brand more prominent and profitable, but sacrifice quite a bit of artistic integrity along the way.

Debt + not being to release their tentpole movies and HBO Max not doing crazy numbers.

Whoop there it is. Thanks for the clarification, I'm out of the loop lately.

Not surprised to see it, but still sad to see. Felt like the comics division was primed to take a massive hit at some point.

Whole comics industry isn't doing well, I believe.

Marvel even has trimmed down with releases.

I was confused about Centineo being cast as Atom Smasher, but now I can see it...

(...purely academically, of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"