Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I quite liked the Superman Returns game. It had almost nothing to do with the film.

On another complete different note, that new Cardi B song/ video. Good LAWD. Rap has gotten so nasty since I was young. Catchy though. :funny::funny::funny:

End of Watch was just Southland: The Movie to me, and I'll always prefer the latter, cuz Regina King. And Michael Cudlitz. I feel like Fuqua and his cast elevated Training Day a lot, whereas the director of SWAT...didn't. :funny: That was a pretty trashy movie to me, right along side The Fast and the Furious. The only work of Ayer's I felt was actually good was Fury. But again...good not great.

I forgot about 'Bright', which was a mess. Heh, I remember a lot of supe fans around here wanted him for a Superman solo after the first Skwad trailer dropped.

I still haven't seen Bright. :shrug:

But I agree that End of Watch and Fury were solid efforts, and the obvious writing on Training Day. That Arnold movie was ****ing trash however.

On another complete different note, that new Cardi B song/ video. Good LAWD. Rap has gotten so nasty since I was young. Catchy though. :funny::funny::funny:

Rap's been explicit. Only difference now is women as a whole are now able to spew lewd lyrics and have mainstream appeal.

So this gal has a mean right hand. Jesus.

bH7dIHR.gif

Amulet

@Kane52630

I'm going to need your input on this one. I gotta give it props tho, I havent been this disgusted and shaken from watching a horrror flick in a long time. Also, many moments in here where I would've just ghosted this woman on the spot. I would've ran the hell out of there.

was gonna say, we probably couldn't even post the "clean" version here

This is totally out of left field, but I'm glad WB invited him despite his current circumstances. Makes me wonder if they might announce that Batman Forever Director's Cut at Fandome after all.

Good for Val. He was a great live-action Batman.

Hopefully, Val's presence at the fandome means he's doing better health-wise. I haven't heard anything about him lately other than he can't speak much and am curious how he's going to be integrated into Top Gun 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"