• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Looking at his height, he's 6'1", so not terribly tall, but I'm sure with boots and what not they can make him larger when need be. If you're doing Atom Smasher, if he's not gonna be 8 feet tall when at full power, then at least let him look like a brick wall.

I was confused about Centineo being cast as Atom Smasher, but now I can see it...

(...purely academically, of course.)

He'll still be a shrimp next to Dwayne.

8sVegD1.gif

also can we get james hong a star on the hollywood walk of fame.
that dude been working in hollywood for what feels like 100 years now. lol

In addition to The Matrix trilogy and Harry Potter, Batman Begins and TDK are also moving to Peacock. Stay losing, HBO Max.

In addition to The Matrix trilogy and Harry Potter, Batman Begins and TDK are also moving to Peacock. Stay losing, HBO Max.
Damn, a whole bunch of the best stuff. What’s the reason for that? Licenses?

Damn, a whole bunch of the best stuff. What’s the reason for that? Licenses?

Yeah, they had prior agreements in place with Comcast. I'm not sure about the other films but HP is now Peacock exclusive until 2025.

Yeah, they had prior agreements in place with Comcast. I'm not sure about the other films but HP is now Peacock exclusive until 2025.
Thanks for the info. 5 years, wow.

Wow thats a huge loss to HBO Max. 5 years?! They need to get original content pumped out.

Wow thats a huge loss to HBO Max. 5 years?! They need to get original content pumped out.

They made the deal in 2018 so yeah, NBCUniversal got the streaming rights for 8 years. But Peacock is also a mess. It'll soon lose Universal films like the Jurassic Park trilogy, the Brendan Frasier Mummy films, Shrek and some of the FF movies.

They made the deal in 2018 so yeah, NBCUniversal got the streaming rights for 8 years. But Peacock is also a mess. It'll soon lose Universal films like the Jurassic Park trilogy, the Brendan Frasier Mummy films, Shrek and some of the FF movies.
Good knowledge dude. :up:

The streaming wars seem all over the place at the moment.

Kind of demonstrates how shortsighted so many of these studios were. Just a few years ago they were licensing out their stuff and now they're in a situation where they can't have their own films on their respective services.

Lawd, this is heating up. Fisher’s going for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"