Lounge of Justice - Part 90

If I didn't already have most of those it would be awesome. I guess I could re-up Epix and watch Pennyworth I liked the first couple episodes.

FYI for any Amazon Prime members here, I just saw they're currently offering a ton of add-on channels (AMC+, Paramount+, Starz, Showtime, Epix, etc) for .99¢/mo for two months.
Darn these USD - you'all cheaper by 0.30 pence. lol

I also got BFI, think that it's for 14 days(?) free and £4.99/mo thereafter. I had a bunch of others free streamers, most I didn't bother with. I'm fine with Netflix, Amazon, all UK channels and the occasional free channels. heh

E4LbsiSXwAA1pqN

Well... From that video, I see they're going with the short dark hair as opposed to classical Kara assuming this is Kara.

Just watched the first episode of Attack on Titan.

Obligatory DiCaprio gif.

3 episodes in so far. I really like the tone and vibe. Very creepy and desperate. I hope the main character becomes less annoying over time though.

Saturday moments/thoughts:

Cali feels like fire. Beautiful outside but goddamn heat.

Went to brunch with a few mutual friends of my gf, I'm 'friendly' with them but not really invested, if ya know what I mean. They mostly talking and I'm usually on my phone or ppl watching. Anyway, about 10 minutes one of her friends shows up and brings along this legs for days- coca cola shaped woman with her, she is originally from korea, her mom is korean and her dad was french, but she had a bit more color to her. I say this without hesitation, but was a bloody 10. Sweet lord. White summer dress on. She was shaped like them caricatures sexy anime characters, jesus christ. I had my shades on, but they went off as soon as she sat down. Eh, kept our brief convo simple, her english wasn't the best, no flirting on my end, nor that I really could or want, as I had a dominican bomb looking at my facial expressions even if she didn't say anything, I could tell. lol

Had a few more margaritas and then we walked on the beach. Saw a bald kid slip and eat dirt while running, does it make me a bad person if I found it hysterical? Smoked a nice foundation cigar on our way.

Sometimes all a mans needs is to have a look and that is it.

giphy.gif

I think MoS and BvS are underrated, SS was a miss and JL theatrical version failed but overall DCEU is still doing reasonably well.
E4Vda4iXwAI3RyN

LOL no it's just a selfie some Brit got with Keaton. Speaking of, set pics with Keaton as Bruce. Wish I could've been there tho!

E4VsLbvXoAMXVxH

E4VtiKjX0A0Y0k5

E4VuSzcXEAISy83

And Muschietti, the absolute mad lad, has really done it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"