Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I think MoS and BvS are underrated, SS was a miss and JL theatrical version failed but overall DCEU is still doing reasonably well.
E4Vda4iXwAI3RyN

DC is doint just fine, I’ve been saying that for a while. And the DCEU is very much alive, Aquaman 2, Shazam, Black Adam, The Flash and The Suicide Squad (i think) ate all taking place in the DCEU. Theyre just not going to be beholden to any constricting continuity rules is all. Lol

DC is doint just fine, I’ve been saying that for a while. And the DCEU is very much alive, Aquaman 2, Shazam, Black Adam, The Flash and The Suicide Squad (i think) ate all taking place in the DCEU. Theyre just not going to be beholden to any constricting continuity rules is all. Lol
Yeah, Gunn's The Suicide Squad is set after the first (Ayer's) SS movie.

Rick Flag's character card (promotional material) says he was successful on his first mission against Enchanterss

Then there's Harley Quinn who's tattooes are same as in Birds of Prey.

Gunn has stated that he is not ignoring earlier movie but telling a new story without directly referencing what came earlier.

I wish I could say I'm shocked but social media gonna social media.

I hate the idea of old Bruce Nick Fury Wayne in the DCEU. Just terrible. I really hope that’s not what happens. These set pics aren’t encouraging on that front.

Using Michael Keaton and Christopher Reeve in the line-up like they aren't super popular and iconic.

Are we to assume they have others in mind? Perhaps actors from a rather recent incarnation of the characters that never quite lived up to the hype for the general audience? (But is the #1 film all time amongst randos on Twitter)

@kguillou beat me to it. :hehe:
Those costumes look great !
And good decision to finally let Grace Fulton play Mary Marvel. :up:

Larger version..

E4aEWCWWQAMa2EP

Last edited:
Lol at TSS Harley being there. Any Harley that's not from 'Suicide Squad' barely registers on the radar

Lol at TSS Harley being there.

You mean the Harley from the high profile film they have coming out in a few months they may wanna plug? Perish the thought....

My only complaint would be the lack of Joker. But which actor as Joker should be on the wall of greats? Jack, Joaquin or Ledger?

I would've put Heath. Something tells me Joaquin might not be receptive to that sort of thing...he's reportedly why there was very little merchandise for the movie. Not even a Funko Pop.

Protect this man at all costs.

Cant wait for this one!

That's the smartest way to do this stuff, IMO. I saw Barbara Muschietti went on social media asking people not to share around the Supergirl pics. While I understand her frustration, there's simply no way you're gonna keep stuff under wraps in an era where everyone has a high quality digital camera on their phone. Not unless you do all your shooting on closed sets, at least.

Real life becomes more and more of a comic book each day.

That's the smartest way to do this stuff, IMO. I saw Barbara Muschietti went on social media asking people not to share around the Supergirl pics. While I understand her frustration, there's simply no way you're gonna keep stuff under wraps in an era where everyone has a high quality digital camera on their phone. Not unless you do all your shooting on closed sets, at least.

Yeah, unless you shoot indoors, you cant avoid leaks.
And you cant ask people not to share, thats not possible.
You have super excited fans who want to talk about this stuff and all, of course the clickbait sites/youtubers etc the people who have nothing even close to some kind of honor or decency.

So the smartest thing is to take away their momentum and instead use it to hype your movie.
Sandberg made a smart move because it helped hype the movie and it gives him a bit of a idea during shooting where he could put more focus on etc.
I could see more Mary Marvel scenes happening with the way people already gush over Grace in costume...i definitly would like that.

I’m about 3/4 through the Injustice comics, and I can honestly say this story ranks alongside any of the great Justice League or DC event stories. It’s no surprise that it provided some inspiration for Snyder’s take. I think it’s funny that some of the best material DC has put out in the last 10 years is a video game tie-in comic. Tom Taylor is brilliant, he knows these characters so well. I can’t wait for the Injustice animated movie!

I’m about 3/4 through the Injustice comics, and I can honestly say this story ranks alongside any of the great Justice League or DC event stories. It’s no surprise that it provided some inspiration for Snyder’s take. I think it’s funny that some of the best material DC has put out in the last 10 years is a video game tie-in comic. Tom Taylor is brilliant, he knows these characters so well. I can’t wait for the Injustice animated movie!

It's so much better than it has any right to be.

Mirage (Netflix)

Two storms separated by 25 years. A woman murdered. A daughter missed. Only 72 hours to discover the truth.

I'm a sucker for ANY time travel movies. This is a pretty damn solid one. There is no plot in reverse, there is no several moments of characters trying to explain to you how this is possible, the foreign folks when they do time travel stuff, they simply keep it simple. A goddamn storm, an old tape player/tv, that is it. The director is definitely a huge 'Vertigo' fan. Eh, it got too soapopera-ishh towards the end for my liking, but the lead actress is bloody fantastic. An actress that if it weren't for her accent, she'd be killing them bland hollywood actresses.

tumblr_nsdxuqOiq31qcoyl2o1_400.gifv

Now, the best most recent time travel mystery flick is also on Netflix, which is called 'The Call'. I hope more of ya'll check that out, them korean brehs don't play.

Saw the leaked SS trailer. Movie looks like a lot of fun. Although the jokes are just not hitting for me. Im hoping its because of the editing of the trailer and its funnier in context with the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"