• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I made my peace with the Superman situation long ago so I'm along for the ride as long as the individual films are to my liking.

giphy.gif

Harley does look great...I still kinda wanna see her in the jester costume though but I guess it'd look kind of silly in live action.

Reactions: MbJ
I hope it's not WBM doing Supes. Give it to Rocksteady and Rocksteady only.

I wouldn't mind a Superman game from WB Montreal, I'd actually be welcoming of the news if that were to happen.

Did anyone beside Jensen Ackles voice both Batman and Robin? And by Batman I count Bruce Wayne exclusively, so naming Nightwing voice actors because Richard became Batman at least three times in comics and twice in animation doesn't count.

:oldrazz:

Its gonna be a game where you play as evil mind controlled dictator Superman and your objective is to wipe out as much of the human race as possible :o

Okay, that actually sounds cool.
Prototype with Evil Superman isnt the worst idea to be honest.

Tearing Buildings apart with your heat vision, throwing people around like ragdolls and so on sounds like a ton of fun.

I mean i get the joke, but you are selling me here a cool video game concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"