Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Why does it matter? You are making this into a huge deal and it really isn't one. They have the right to choose how their characters are portrayed and they probably don't think it needs to be on Legends anymore. Guess what it wasnt that long ago people watching the show were saying that about the character as well. Do you even watch Legends? He is basically there as a deus ex machina and to screw everything that moves. (at least 3 series regulars, a demon amongst others) They have nothing to do with him so now they have a storyline where they took away his magic. It is ridiculous. If he was going to get a show out of it it would make sense to keep him but he isnt. His run is played out.

This is a total non-story.

@chintai80
@Da-Scribe
@KRYPTON INC.

ssunbiki

They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation
I know I'm preaching to the congregation
We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan

W0ux1pt.gif

1A9N.gif

And who said we couldn't/wouldn't?

If they're okay with all these multiple versions, why not let Matt Ryan continue to play Constantine?

Ryan got to play the role for six years after his show got canceled. And now, even with them vaulting the role on TV, he is still getting to act on that very same show. There is like no actor ever that can say they've been that lucky.

Look, I think WB makes a lot of stupid or at least bizarre decisions. But this isn't one of them for me. It's clear they're trying to redefine the character and keeping a version of that character who exists as a holdout from a failed TV run on another show of deeply waning popularity doesn't really make much sense.

Legends of Tomorrow is a horrible show and Matt Ryan’s Constantine will most likely live on in animation. He is really good in the role, but it’s not like he’s unbeatable or anything. I loved Keanu in the role too..

So i’m late to the Warrior train. Hot damn this show is good. Why didnt yall tell me to watch this sooner?

Between this, Banshee and Strike Back, Cinemax is really throwing the gauntlet down with quality television.

So i’m late to the Warrior train. Hot damn this show is good. Why didnt yall tell me to watch this sooner?

Between this, Banshee and Strike Back, Cinemax is really throwing the gauntlet down with quality television.
Well, Cinemax WAS throwing down the gauntlet. Now, sadly, they've thrown in the towel. :(

You guys better be careful...you know who owns Cinemax right? ;)

(hint: certain people think they never do anything good)

The savagery.

Throughout this entire ordeal, David Ayer has been a pretty good sport. Stood by the studio when they very obviously retooled his entire movie that they gave him six weeks to write. And the man has had his name dragged through the absolute ringer. I don’t think it’ll be very good, but I hope his faith is rewarded and he gets to show everyone his movie some day.

Another Batman project!

Shout out to my breh @herolee10

YzGJ.gif

CreamyWildEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

unreal.
it is like she was created in a lab by some pervert scientist in korea.
following.

This is how I feel about Demi Rose. She legit frightens me in both a good and bad way. She straight up looks like a sexy android from the future, but one that got stuck in our timeline and became instagram famous.

RottenTomatoes continues to baffle me. There were a few rotten reviews earlier today and they've disappeared...

How does that work? Glad it's doing well overall though.

RottenTomatoes continues to baffle me. There were a few rotten reviews earlier today and they've disappeared...

How does that work? Glad it's doing well overall though.

According to the TSS thread one review had it at a "C+" which was somehow graded as rotten but was switched.

DC is on a COMEBACK people! Say what you will about their scattershot film plans but they’re steadily reinvigorating their brand.

Just put people on films that suit them and let them go. Reeves, Gunn, Patty and Wan had passion for the characters and it seeped through. Sandberg got the tone of Shazam and his personality matched it. The Rock has spent a decade trying to get Black Adam made...

(Part of why I'm juiced for MBJ on any version of Superman)

Man, if you'd have told me a couple years ago that Zack Snyder's uncompromised JL flick and the sequel to SS would fare better critically than WW84, I'd have dusted my palm with baby powder and slapped you senseless.

Hell, if you'd have told me Black Adam was even getting made...slap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"