Lounge of Justice - Part 90

Man, if you'd have told me a couple years ago that Zack Snyder's uncompromised JL flick and the sequel to SS would fare better critically than WW84, I'd have dusted my palm with baby powder and slapped you senseless.

Hell, if you'd have told me Black Adam was even getting made...slap.

this is part of what makes DC movies exciting for me.

you never know the quality you will get. lol.

unpredictable.

Cot damn. Warrior is so good. Andrew Koji should’ve played Shang Chi.

he's a really good actor.

the only thing is he mangles the cantonese language.
i blame the show's language consultant more for that tho
i need to read the subtitles to understand what he's saying. . lol
i don't need to do that for jason tobin and olivia cheng since they speak fairly fluently.

but i can look past that since koji's acting, the story and the themes more than makes up for it.
some of my friends can't though - but that's because they're language snobs.

This aint a paid ad, but if you can get your hands on the 10-year hoodie from Huckberry, go ahead and do it! I guarantee it be the best hoodie you'd ever had when it comes to aesthetic and comfort. And that 10 year thing aint a gimmick, if it rips or you simply find the excuse to replace it, they will, free of charge. Been on a waiting list for a while and finally got the alert they were back in stock, so letting ya'll know.

Just looking out for the few aesthetic 'pretty about yours' brehs on here.

38D.gif

he's a really good actor.

the only thing is he mangles the cantonese language.
i blame the show's language consultant more for that tho
i need to read the subtitles to understand what he's saying. . lol
i don't need to do that for jason tobin and olivia cheng since they speak fairly fluently.

but i can look past that since koji's acting, the story and the themes more than makes up for it.
some of my friends can't though - but that's because they're language snobs.

Koji has such a naturally cool screen prescence, I cant really explain it. He has a swagger and confidence about him and natural charm. Not to mention he can throw down like a mf. I hope this guy continues to get big roles because hes talented.

DC is on a COMEBACK people! Say what you will about their scattershot film plans but they’re steadily reinvigorating their brand.
How much do you want to bet that people will leave ZSJL as the start of that comeback.

Koji has such a naturally cool screen prescence, I cant really explain it. He has a swagger and confidence about him and natural charm. Not to mention he can throw down like a mf. I hope this guy continues to get big roles because hes talented.

i think he has a swagger and a resemblance that is slightly reminiscent of bruce lee, but still very much different and unique from bruce.

i think that is why he was casted as ah sahm.
heard gi joe isn't doing well - but i hope koji gets more roles in movies as well.

those fight scenes in warrior!

Thanks to some Toxic DC fans, now everyone (fans, actors, directors, Studio) is being labeled as "Toxic".

Last edited:
I am willing to bet the toxic people aren't fans of anything in particular. And DC fans dont hold a candle to Star Wars fans.

The other tweet is ridiculous though. Their point about the MCU actors asking their fans to stop is true (as is the shot at the three DC instigators) but this is about fans not the actors. This BS that only DC fans are toxic is clickbait nonsense.

It doesn't help their cause any when you have them swarming under posts about hate crimes or other serious issues with the #RestoreTheSnyderverse or #ReleaseTheAyerCut crap. You can argue every fandom does it (which is true), but unfortunately the DC fanbase has a highly visible segment that seems to just not care about anything else but that single goal and think any methods are justified in reaching it.

Yuuuuup. That's precisely why there was so much furor over HBO Max's day and date release strategy. All sorts of back end payouts that only kick in once the movie grosses a certain amount. I'm just shocked Disney of all people didn't take care of that behind the scenes beforehand.

So are we getting two different Batgirls or is this still for the one just cast?

Really curious how the whole Batman side of the DCEU will look following The Flash.

I'll be honest. Much as I love Keaton, I hate the idea of his old ass becoming the main DCEU Batman. That just seems like a really convoluted way to go. But I also get that Affleck may be done with the role. Recasting seems like the better way to go, but only time will tell I guess.

Batgirl movie is in the DCEU, Simmons being in the movie reaffirms that.

I'm starting to think we won't be getting a Batgirl in Reeves' trilogy, or any bat family really. I only feel this way because I don't think the character would be getting her own movie if Matt had plans for her. Hope I'm wrong.

Would be great if MBJ Superman was in the main DCEU as well or at least Cavin since there is no movement with Cavill's Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"