Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I hope scarjo is ready for the mudslinging, Disney gonna start releasing the black widow reviews written before the critics received their Mickey mouse signed checks

lmao you really believe they pay people for reviews. i thought this thing was buried a long time ago

lol if only. the mouse is too powerful. worse case she gets a big pay day and people will forget fast.

Mostly said in jest of course. The bald mouse too powerful, but this is a hit to their bs 'squeaky clean' image that they like to milk and sell. The former president of Disney was one of Trump's biggest financial supporters, them bald kids who cheered when Cap got the hammer forgot that, but I sure as hell didn't. I also mostly loathe what they've done to Spidey, that one hurts. You finally get your hands on him and you place him back in highschool and make him fanboy over IM. Nah, Spidey is an even greater character than IM to begin with. Not my Spiderman and whatnot.

Mostly said in jest of course. The bald mouse too powerful, but this is a hit to their bs 'squeaky clean' image that they like to milk and sell. The former president of Disney was one of Trump's biggest financial supporters, them bald kids who cheered when Cap got the hammer forgot that, but I sure as hell didn't. I also mostly loathe what they've done to Spidey, that one hurts. You finally get your hands on him and you place him back in highschool and make him fanboy over IM. Nah, Spidey is an even greater character than IM to begin with. Not my Spiderman and whatnot.

Most people dont know such about the CEO and if they did because they like the movies they will separate him from the people that worked on the movies.

I dont mind what they did with spidey. the other movies took him out of highschool to quickly imo. spidey did fanboy over ironman in the comics. in civil war he revealed his identiy cuz he looked up to him that much. so it never felt out of place for me in the mcu.

spidey is my favorite character in comics so i more invested but im at a point in my life where i just dont take the silly stuff in the movies personally.

flash is my second favorite. not neither ZSJL nor JWJL did him justice. i dont think Ezra is right but im hopfull

I will tattoo this on my back.

df3t190cz7e61.jpg

I was going to mention I remember him saying that back in the day but didn't think it was worth it. I have no ill will towards the guy and like most of the film that was released. The parts I don't like were 100% him (Joker) so I have zero interest in what his cut would be but I get he is upset about it and people should just leave him alone.

<I'm still alive>.

Been away for a while, so I'm out of loop.

Saw the Dune trailer about 2 days ago and being wowed by it, made me logon here to say that I planned an IMAX outing later this year despite me swearing off going to any cinema where I have to spend 2.5 hrs cooped up with other folks....lol

oh man, now its being rumored that Emma Stone might sue Disney over Cruella as well. Emily Blunt with Jungle Cruise also.

Bob Chapek about to break into Ike Perlmutter's house Nick Fury style and be like "You up for one last job, old man?"

oh man, now its being rumored that Emma Stone might sue Disney over Cruella as well. Emily Blunt with Jungle Cruise also.

Bob Chapek about to break into Ike Perlmutter's house Nick Fury style and be like "You up for one last job, old man?"

I think it was inevitable. Once Scarlet led the charge others were sure to follow. There will def be other lawsuits. Disney’s gonna have some major PR problems soon and start writing some huge checks.

I think it was inevitable. Once Scarlet led the charge others were sure to follow. There will def be other lawsuits. Disney’s gonna have some major PR problems soon and start writing some huge checks.
WB got this out of the way last year which is a good thing. It quietly passed by.

this is it, bros and girl bros

THE DC UPRISING BEGINS NOW!!!!! POACH ALL THEIR TALENT!!!!!!!!!
Well, we've already got some of former Disney employees like, Jason Kilar used to work for Disney (Hulu), but now he's rumored to be leaving next year, while Tobey Emmerich continues.

been nostalgic about 90s music a lot lately.

teenage fanclub gotta be one of the goats.

WB got this out of the way last year which is a good thing. It quietly passed by.

I am over here waiting for Nolan to chime in...I mean he will be right? Maybe his scarf is too tight! ;)

(why yes I am still mocking him for his crappy take and his silence since being proven to be yelling at clouds!)

I figure we are a week tops away from Di$ney making a deal and then trying to MIB Mindwipe people into forgetting about this and it all going away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"