Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I lived on Safeway hot foods when I lived in Seattle. Half price after 6pm!!

Costco pizza is aces.
I've heard this before. I really need to try it. I'm certainly there enough. Whenever I consider it, my brain just always goes, "you've got so many good pizza places around, why waste money on store-bought pizza?" :funny:

Costco pizza is way better than ir should be...

#thingsaformerfatpersonsays

I've heard this before. I really need to try it. I'm certainly there enough. Whenever I consider it, my brain just always goes, "you've got so many good pizza places around, why waste money on store-bought pizza?" :funny:

Because much like a televsion show on the CW network, that store-bought pizza is both cheaper and larger in size.

I must say that Costco's fries are quite good. Their poutine is really decent, too.

what pizza options u have at costco?

its either just pepparoni or just cheese pizza at mines.
and yes, the pizza at costco is better than you would expect. :up:

do they sell the stuffed bell peppers at yours too? the one with rice, cheese, and ground beef in it.
in the meat + prepared meals section.

DSC_2510-1024x681.jpg

their chicken alfredo penne pasta too.

2338c76042f2f3f32a9b8c3b41787d0a.jpeg

both tasty and convenient for dinner. just plop them in the oven and dinner is served.

I can't watch the Thor trailer without shaking my head at the terrible cgi. It's SyFy level terrible in spots. Good lord what has cinema become...

Nikka Coffey Malt Whiskey. Smooth as butter. Japanese whiskey is the equivalent of a baby lamb drinking from her mah's bussoms.

Our country being a dumpster fire aside, Dolly Parton has been on my list since I was a wee lad. Since I first saw her in that awful Silvester Stallone flick. I'd make sweet-sweet love to any old age version of her, even if she were 90.

ImpassionedEmbellishedHanumanmonkey-size_restricted.gif

Another shooting in America. Another day. Happy 4th. Filled with chicken and sides, plenty of beer and whiskey and a great cigar by CrownedHeads- Mil Dias. It takes three years to make this baby.

Have a good one.

Tis' Merica.

I may go to the US (Texas, precisely) in August or September.

I'm nervous already.

Another shooting in America. Another day. Happy 4th. Filled with chicken and sides, plenty of beer and whiskey and a great cigar by CrownedHeads- Mil Dias. It takes three years to make this baby.

Have a good one.

Tis' Merica.

There was at least 3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"