Lounge of Justice - Part 90

I used to think having Luthor be president was something that could only happen in the comics. Like, yes, Luthor may get away with most of what he does because he's slick, has no shame, and has an army of lawyers, but surely he would have a reputation that wouldn't garner enough votes to be president.

I no longer think that. Lex Luthor becoming president is unfortunately all too realistic.

Had a dame who looked like an exotic dancer (based on experience) buy my coffee today at my local coffee spot. All I did was smile and say good morning to her. I did check her out, but not in an obvious way. Now, tis' in these moments that a mans ego is high, if GOD is a woman, I'd be on her call list type isssh. Them hoop earrings don't lie, man. Ti's like the bat signal for black men when it comes to pawgs. If you know, you know.

Seems like a another standard film exec to me, but best of luck to him.

Just revive JL Mortal with George Miller.

New cast and another pass through the script, of course.

I know nothing of the guy but they need new blood badly. Now they need to find a way to fill the money hole Kilar pit them in...

Lin’s name appeared late in the game, but he has a champion in Warners adviser Alan Horn, the former Disney chair who ran Warners as president and COO in the aughts. It was during that latter tenure that Lin worked for Horn, starting as a junior exec and rising to senior vp production. He struck on his own as a producer in 2008, but not before shepherding movies such as The Departed and 10,000 BC He also oversaw the infamous and aborted Justice League feature that was to have been directed by George Miller. (The 2007-08 Writers Guild of America strike and tax credit complications were factors in its derailing.)

smoke-cigar.gif

Also, I've been kinda obsessed with bowie knives since Inglorious Basterds, so I finally got a custom made one from a cool lady from germany. Hand made. Tis beautiful. She even takes what she calls 'glam pics' of them. I can't wait to have it in my hands.

806ZHY5.jpg

I don't care what others say...I think Titans is fun as hell! And the dude they have playing Bruce Wayne makes me smile amen he needed with Dick!

Elizabeth Berkley deserved an Oscar for her performance in Showgirls! Right alongside Val Kilmer for his exquisite performance as Doc Holliday. After rewatching Showgirls a few back, we need a criterion release, we need more on the making of this masterpiece. Foundational viewing.

showgirls-nomi-malone.gif

I don't care what others say...I think Titans is fun as hell! And the dude they have playing Bruce Wayne makes me smile amen he needed with Dick!
That show does have some great scenes. High highs and low lows, it’s kinda representative of DC films as a whole.

I don't find many lows myself. Most of the stuff I see whined about fits perfectly with the comics so it sounds like complaining for complainings sake.

Doom Patrol is better, but Titans is enjoyable as heck!

Elizabeth Berkley deserved an Oscar for her performance in Showgirls! Right alongside Val Kilmer for his exquisite performance as Doc Holliday. After rewatching Showgirls a few back, we need a criterion release, we need more on the making of this masterpiece. Foundational viewing.

showgirls-nomi-malone.gif

200.gif

Way better than Shakespeare in Love ;)

Every man should have a pair of persol 649. One of them lifetime purchases, if you take care of them. Timeless.

My Bose sunglasses play music while I run...you can keep your aviators! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"