Lounge of Justice - Part 90

You click on one Cammy Streetfighter Cosplay video and there goes your algorithm.

You click on one Cammy Streetfighter Cosplay video and there goes your algorithm.

We will have to verify that ourselves, so we probably need the link to that video...for scientific purpose.

This is why browsers feature a private mode, folks. :whatever:

Damn.

giphy.gif

5c8929cadd086120820a26b2

Eh, I bet anything that Matt Reeves couldn't resist himself and will cast that Timothy fella. Either that or he is in that new Joker sequel. Either way, it seems like hollywood will try and put him on wither a DC/Marvel. I just hope it aint for Batman. Eh.

One of the sexiest women I've ever seen and met in person was this half korean/black gal. Legit breathtaking in a every possible way. Youd have to have miss Riane and Rubi Rose do that Goten /Trunks dance, fusion together to even compete, dead serious. This was during them expensive car week auctions up in northern cali, usually them saudis just throwing crazy amounts of money. She was with this old italian crusty dude. I hope she takes his money, but sweet lawd, I still think about her from time to time. Tips fedora hat to God or her surgeon.

still listening to Sunset Rollercoaster last couple weeks.
@Greenlite , where have you been?? how come you never told me bout Taiwan's jazz+funk/synth-pop music scene? lol

Speaking of MIA members... Where's @Spider-Aziz?

i received a dm a couple months ago, along with a few others, by a random user saying Spider-Aziz went off the boards for personal reasons.

he provided a personal email to contact him, but it seemed really random.
and he didn't provide any more context or info.
plus this random user hasn't posted on these boards at all, so don't know what's their connection to SA.
so i thought that was sort of strange.

and i totally forgot about it until you asked about him just now.

Last edited:
i received a dm a couple months ago, along with a few others, by a random user saying Spider-Aziz went off the boards for personal reasons.

he provided a personal email to contact him, but it seemed really random.
and he didn't provide any more context or info.
plus this random user hasn't posted on these boards at all, so don't know what's their connection to SA.
so i thought that was sort of strange.

and i totally forgot about it until you asked about him just now.
Hmm okay, thanks for the info. I just assumed he got banned. :shrug:

That's what I found out about @OutOfBoose not too long ago (he showed his pro-Russian sentiments).

Hmm okay, thanks for the info. I just assumed he got banned. :shrug:

That's what I found out about @OutOfBoose not too long ago (he showed his pro-Russian sentiments).

yea, i really don't know.
i didn't email the address the user provided.
i try to keep my hype account and personal email as separate entities. :brucebat:

@Spider-Aziz, if you're reading this, i hope you're doing well.

i am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that renee elise goldsberry of hamilton fame and in the she-hulk show is 51 years old.

that. dress.

:hrt:

Ah yes...the dreaded NDA. Yeesh.

And as a (soon to be) Freemason I can categorically say we are not after them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"