Lounge of Justice - Part 90

The first few seasons were so good though. :D

Some of the best TV I've seen. If you watched 4 seasons and could call it quits you'd definitely be up.
Idk, if someone’s gonna watch even a little GoT, I wouldn’t tell them to quit before “Hardhome.” Hell, even “Spoils of War.” Gotta feel like you got SOME payoff before you quit lol.

Idk, if someone’s gonna watch even a little GoT, I wouldn’t tell them to quit before “Hardhome.” Hell, even “Spoils of War.” Gotta feel like you got SOME payoff before you quit lol.
I was going to say 3 seasons but didn’t want them to miss the brilliance of Pedro Pascal. Enough to dip your toe in the water and see the quality without committing too much. I thought I if I said just watch the first 6 or so seasons it would be a definite nah. :D

But yeah, there are some great individual episodes in later seasons (although I forget which is in which).

I was going to say 3 seasons but didn’t want them to miss the brilliance of Pedro Pascal. Enough to dip your toe in the water and see the quality without committing too much. I thought I if I said just watch the first 6 or so seasons it would be a definite nah. :D

But yeah, there are some great individual episodes in later seasons (although I forget which is in which).
I’d honestly just tell someone to watch the first 7 and make up their own ending. That way they got the gist of the whole thing. :funny:

Stop at "Battle of the Bastards," imo. That's the last moment of any enjoyable resolution before the show careens into plot induced silliness.

Stop at "Battle of the Bastards," imo. That's the last moment of any enjoyable resolution before the show careens into plot induced silliness.
I don’t disagree, but honestly, I can’t imagine quitting before
seeing Dany FINALLY riding a dragon against the forces of Westeros. Jaime Lannister’s face when he sees that is what my soul needed to see from S1 onward. I could not deprive anyone else of that satisfaction. :funny: So for that alone I’d say, stop after “Spoils of War.”

I don’t disagree, but honestly, I can’t imagine quitting before
seeing Dany FINALLY riding a dragon against the forces of Westeros. Jaime Lannister’s face when sees that is what my soul needed to see from S1 onward. I could not deprive anyone else of that satisfaction. :funny: So for that alone I’d say, stop after “Spoils of War.”

Yes, that was really cool as well. A promise not delivered. But up to that point, still worth watching.

lu9dlnM.jpg

giphy.gif

First new physical PS5 game to go into the slot since Elden Ring. I'm not expecting much from Gotham Knights given the reviews, but hopefully it's at least some fun.

ah yes...pfeiffer aged like fine wine.

also...i feel like i'm more hyped about majors as kang the conqueror than i was for thanos.
there's something more intimidating when it's a human being this ultimate super villain.
he's one step ahead of everyone.

ah yes...pfeiffer aged like fine wine.

also...i feel like i'm more hyped about majors as kang the conqueror than i was for thanos.
there's something more intimidating when it's a human being this ultimate super villain.
he's one step ahead of everyone.

I feel the same. I also just think Majors casting is way more interesting than Brolin's, so I'm pumped for what he'll bring to the table.

Drinking a cannabis infused beverage. I wouldnt call it a white ppl privileged thing per say, but I still feel a bit weird going into them cannabis stores. I was use to getting some of my stuff from the hood or a friend of a friend who then becomes your friend by default. Now, Becky with tight bod and yoga pants, hair in a ponytail sells it to me. Don't get me wrong, as a native Californian this feels easy, faster than getting your meds at the local pharmacy for sure, in and out in a flash. Once the white brehs make profit all of a sudden it becomes legal, ya know? Again, I ain't complaining, but this type of ''hobby' changed so quickly. Heh. To make it simple...Tis' like seeing Emily Ratajkowski dance, but she can't dance. (look it up). But one still cant look away and accepts it, just cause she's hot. BUt it doesn't make it right, but we keep watching.

Anyway, flavored blood orange. I like it.

I feel the same. I also just think Majors casting is way more interesting than Brolin's, so I'm pumped for what he'll bring to the table.
Brolin did a great job but I’m more excited for Majors. Feels like he’s going to bring a really intimidating performance.

Good lord...

Between that and the awful cgi in the Wakanda Forever trailer I feel like I time traveled.

So I got Gotham Knights last Friday and wasn't thrilled with the game. I hadn't played it again until tonight (partly due to trying to find the time and partly not feeling motivated to play it due to some issues with the game that prevent it from being fun as it could be).

That said, having some time away from the game and letting go of any expectations, I can enjoy the game a little more. It still feels pretty basic compared to the Arkham and Spider-Man games, and I can't help but think they initially intended this to be a multiplayer online game with campaigns that you can replay and gradual updates or new campaigns added along the way, and then had to change plans along the way. There's something a bit empty about the game and a bit of rinse-wash-and-repeat. But again, I enjoyed it more tonight than I did my first night playing it. I've played Nightwing and Red Hood so far and it is fun to play to each of their strengths. They do really have different playstyles with one being quicker and more balletic and the other more brutish. I'll play Batgirl next. So playing the different characters could be one way to keep it fresh.

So still early, no final judgment yet on the game. This definitely seems like a game that must have had some problems in the conceptual stage. Travel/traversal, especially in such a large open world, feels slow and sometimes tedious, and how does a Batman family game not have a jump button?! That said, if this game came out pre-Arkham and Spider-Man, maybe fans (myself included) wouldn't be as harsh on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"