Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IvanAbin.jpg

I dont like trolling as much as the next person but I did one of these for Beast and the Original Beauty and the Beast Live Action movie.....

I just had to guys....sorry. :doh:

Don't be sorry, you've just demonstrated how mych better Abin Sur looks than Ivan Ooze.

I just cant get Ooze out of my head everytime I see a purple headed character in live action........idk what it is JAK......i think im scarred.

I do like though how Abins outfit looks more like an elitest design, like a decorated General.

Ivan Ooze was pretty cool back in the day

makes me wanna go watch that movie

the suit itself looks great. but it just looks like copy/paste on hes head.

The entire thing looks like a greyscale image that has been colourised in Photoshop.

Im SO ANGRY with the stupid Warner Bros in my country! They will lauch the movie here only in august because our market dont support many movie in 3D! Whats a big BS, because Rango comes here without been in 3D.This sucks hard. Im sad. =(

JAK®;19909930 said:
The entire thing looks like a greyscale image that has been colourised in Photoshop.

You know that's a scanned copy from a glossy magazine right? That would constitute it as a second generation copy of lower quality. Wait until you see the high quality image.

i agree that a magazine scan can make something look mroe fake.

but i dont think they will be able to make the suit look like it was on the set . i think it will look CGI.

You know that's a scanned copy from a glossy magazine right? That would constitute it as a second generation copy of lower quality. Wait until you see the high quality image.
I do know, and that's why I'm not complaining, but just making a comment on the quality of the image.

JAK®;19910290 said:
I do know, and that's why I'm not complaining, but just making a comment on the quality of the image.

I don't think it is fair to criticize that image since it was scanned in. The way you commented on it could be misconstrued to mean the actual footage it came from (you didn't exactly specify).

I wasn't criticising the image, in fact I was defending the CGI by explaining why I thought the image looked weird (aside from it being a scan)

I don't see how it looked like I was talking about the footage itself since the method I described would be horribly impractical to use on film.

geez, JAK! why are you always criticizing everything! you're so the opposite of cool that you're almost uncool!

August 19.

I'm raging so hard I could boil a raw egg in my head.

IvanAbin.jpg

I dont like trolling as much as the next person but I did one of these for Beast and the Original Beauty and the Beast Live Action movie.....

I just had to guys....sorry. :doh:
Rofl! The resemblence is uncanny.

The movie will only come out August 19, two months after coming out in the USA, where I live.

I am not pleased.

I'm impressed by how little Abin Sur looks like Morrison. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume