Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there proof that the trailer will be released with Sucker Punch?

No proof besides that trailer website showing the list of trailers that would be attached to films. Some had asterisks next to them.

Pony better get on it and find out what is up. I figure we would have heard something by now if Trailer #2 was for sure going to be released with Sucker Punch. :doh:

Oy vey!

Last edited:
Eddie Berganza said we'd have a trailer with Sucker Punch, didn't he?

Also, DAMN YOU, THREAD MANAGER! :argh:

Does anyone have a link with the international release dates?

Could they show it at Wonder Con on 4/1? Some of the cast will be present for the GL panel.

Could they show it at Wonder Con on 4/1? Some of the cast will be present for the GL panel.

Yeah, I'm sure something will be shown at Wonder Con??

Somethins!

Sheesh

Last edited:
Some blogers are drawing the conclusion that they are still working on SfX because that was what was said at C2E2 last weekend by DC's Executive Editor, Eddie Berganza. Keep in mind that Berganza is on the comic-book side of the house.

whait a second. no trailer with sucker punch?

JAK®;19915112 said:
We don't know. We haven't heard anything from it.

No GL trailer #2 with Sucker Punch?

It's starting to look like that is the case. Grrrrrrrr......:cmad:

Oyyyy vey!

I'm starting to worry about this movie.

No, proto, we just got some bad information. No reliable source said that it would be with Sucker Punch. It was more speculation.

it was the obvious choice. march is ending next week and SUcker Punch is a WB blockbuster.

The news first came from a reliable site about movie trailer releases. But this is not what worries me. It's the changes in the international release dates and the lack of images and buzz arround the production. I'm starting to think we might be disappointed when it finally comes out.

The question is: Why wouldn't it be with Sucker Punch?

because there is no news about the trailer.

you see howstudios are crazy about trailers. Captain America has trailers for trailers.

I mean, Sucker Punch would be the most likely movie to have a GL trailer since the other studios are releasing the likes of Cap America with the film.

The news first came from a reliable site about movie trailer releases. But this is not what worries me. It's the changes in the international release dates and the lack of images and buzz arround the production. I'm starting to think we might be disappointed when it finally comes out.

What site was that again?

dont give dnno1 the links to the site because he will start to troll hehehe ;)

Then there wasn't a reliable site was there?

I'm starting to worry about this movie.

If wb doesn't release a trailer for it's #2 summer tent pole with it's march release I would also worry,
I'd worry if the product is as bad as the first trailer teased it was.

or perhaps they are just holding it back till it's ready to be seen..
like marvel has done with Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back