• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
580_greenlantern_finalposter.jpg

You heard me.
Its way too polished and it looks like plastic with those white light reflections. Really distracting.

Admittedly....the actual 'work' and composition of the banner/poster leaves something to be desired. It just looks like they took concept/design singles of each character and grouped them together, instead of actually building the 'group' with a consistent camera/lighting angle and such....more of a 'collage' than a group photo, so to speak. But most people won't really get put off by that...the overall vibe of the group with that backdrop is what it's about....and it's pretty cool.

I remember an extra 2.5 million was spent on the bullet to the eye sequence and some other shots. Is that what you're talking about?
yes thats it. a lot money for such a simple shot. it just shows how expensive blockbuster movies are. thank god we dont have to think about this. :woot:

GL posters are WB's best superhero posters. fantastic job. makes me cry when i remember what kind of posters they used for Superman. dear lord.

I wonder if other Lanterns besides Abin Sur die. See the whole "Lantern of Sector #### has been killed, searching for replacement" bit.

GL posters are WB's best superhero posters. fantastic job. makes me cry when i remember what kind of posters they used for Superman. dear lord.

I thought the one with Superman and Lois wrapped in his cape was great.

Yahoo Movies will have the new trailer in a few days.

Kinda sad of the four main GL, one is dead, one became evil, and one murdered another.

I prefer the latest poster over the banner. Though both of them are equally stunning.

Kilowog looks so weird in this picture:wow:!!!!

It looks like they took this one....

s21v.jpg

...and manipped a different head on him that was facing directly 'at camera'.

You dare rush the Mod!! :mad:

;)

I'll add them shortly.

corpsbanner.jpg

Hal Jordan, Abin Sur, Tomar-Re, Sinestro, Kilowog, Boodikka, Lin Canar, Stel, N'gila G'rnt, R'amey Holl, Penelops and G'hu.

Great line-up :up:

It looks like they took this one....

s21v.jpg

...and manipped a different head on him that was facing directly 'at camera'.

I think it was the other way around, that head is from one of the first shot of Kilowog.

This one I think
kilowogcloseup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"