Official Green Lantern News & Discussion Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
dnno1, More then $750 million?
I could live with that!

Just got a free ticket to see GL. So I can't wait for next week.

I'm already pissed at this game, since reynolds is the only actor they got from the movie.

They could use mark strong's likeness but not his voice? The one in the game is awful tbqh.

Really? They didn't get Strong's voice? What the hell?

I could understand if they didn't get Rush or MCD, because I think they were cast much later, but like you said, they even used Strong's likeness. I'm sure he would have done it too... they guy was clearly committed to the character. My guess is, they thought they could save a few bucks and no one would care. Stupid.

"I forgot to mention, in the official press packet from WB, the runtime is listed as 1:45, that's without credits."

I'm not surprised that there is still Green Lantern bashing going on in the box office thread because of a couple of very sheltered and cynical Marvel fans. Two specific individuals are going around in circles because of GL.

Last edited:
"I forgot to mention, in the official press packet from WB, the runtime is listed as 1:45, that's without credits."

I'm not surprised that there is still Green Lantern bashing going on in the box office thread because of a couple of very sheltered and cynical Marvel fans. Two specific individuals are going around in circles because of GL.

What are you talking about?

I like how they mention Tamaran in Tomar-Re's prequel comic.

Could that running time be before the extended sequence was reportedly added? I thought that sequence might have been said to be 9 minutes long and I also seem to remember seeing a 114-minute running time bandied about. You'd also have to believe this movie was going to be only 96 minutes before they made the decision to add that scene, which seems hard to believe.

Screenings already took place, other wise the postings from twitter by some who have seen it wouldn't have happened.

i have to be honest. the cg still looks crappy still. some of it looks like something for a video game cinematic.

did this film try to be too ambitious with the CG??? maybe they should've saved showing OA for another film?

Haha, i love it! Does Hal say that in the movie, or is it your own inspiration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"