Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Super Mario 3D Land is an awesome and fun game...............that is all ;)

No, and I don't think it would work properly, unless it was local co-op.

Groupon Selling New 3DS XL for 10% Off (Ends Tonight). April 28, 2015 . 2:26am

Until midnight tonight Central Time, you can grab a New 3DS XL for $180 at Groupon.

zzz3ds...jpg

Since its February 2015 North American release, the New Nintendo 3DS XL has been hummin’ along just fine at the full $200 price tag – that is, until yesterday morning. Until tonight midnight (Central Time), Groupon has a 10% off promo code discount on almost all physical goods. This code just so happens to work on the New 3DS XL and makes the first price drop yet since February.

The same code makes even better deals on other consoles like a $233.99 refurbished Xbox One. For those interested, it comes with a 3 month warranty and is the lowest price we’ve ever seen an Xbox One sell for in refurbished condition from a reputable retailer. Also available are of course the now staple PS4 TLOUS Remastered bundle (priced at $342), and even old 3DS XL for $144.

Below you’ll find other deals worth taking a look at with this Groupon discount. FYI if you don’t live in the 48 contiguous state, you’re out of luck. Shipping is free though sales tax is collected in basically all states (except for 1).

Use Promo Code: SALE3

Game deals brought to you by the crew at Dealzon. Disclaimer: sales from certain retailer help support Siliconera.

Read more stories about 3DS & Nintendo on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

More detail in the article it's self

Traded in some old games and picked up Code Name: STEAM today. Actually loving it way more than I thought I would. It's real solid.

putting this over here as well incase it gets over looked after though it'll i it's own thread from there on

3DS
Atlus probably localizing The Legend of Legacy
Published 19 hours ago. 84 comments.

Thank you, podcast boo-boos.

LoL-Localization-Probably-Atlus.jpg

Atlus is localizing FuRyu’s The Legend of Legacy for 3DS, if Atlus U.S.A. PR manager John Hardin is anyone to go by.
Hardin seems to have let it slip on the latest Shin Megami Tensei Social Link podcast. Around the 47-minute mark, he says:
“That’s not to say we’re not looking beyond not-not just Aquaplus and Spike Chun, and everything. I hope we see a lot more Japanese games come over here. Actually, we did announce The Legend of Legacy is coming over here, and we have another one in the can, too, that I can’t talk about yet, ha ha ha ha. But another really niche Japanese game that actually isn’t even out yet—we’re bringing it over for the 3DS later this year. What could it be?”
To clarify, no, Atlus has not announced The Legend of Legacy for localization. It did, however, announce Stella Glow, another 3DS title. Stella Glow is not out yet in Japan, so we think he might have confused The Legend of Legacy and Stella Glow, thinking the former was announced and the latter was still to be.
We’ve mailed Atlus for comment.
Thanks, NeoGAF.
Update 10:58 p.m.: Hardin provided Gematsu the following comment:
(Click for comment.)
That was the actual comment.

Read More

3DS, Atlus, Furyu, Leaks, Localization, RPG, The Legend of Legacy
source: Gematsu

Devil Survivor 2 (
multipage.gif
2 ) ) Reviews have started to roll in it's doing well so far .

Even with the title saying 2 it's self contained (it's not a sequel at all) much like the persona series

I wish the New 3DS XL had faceplates. I love that Xenoblade one so much

I like the plain black one. I dunno, I just hate huge designs on my handhelds.

Was just about to post that. Son of a *****, man.

Ha, after everybody already traded in their coins for their games. :funny:

Yeah that's ****ing annoying. I had 300 coins when they said they were closing out Club Nintendo, so I bought a 3DS game. Had I known they were gonna do this I'd have saved it for one of those Zelda bags for the 3DS. Damn you Nintendo!!!!

And I thought the lack of CDs would be Club Nintendo NOA's last **** you to the fans, but I guess I was wrong.

http://nintendoeverything.com/dragon-quest-viii-announced-for-3ds/

Bit of an out of nowhere announcement, but it looks like a remake of DQVIII is coming to 3DS this August 27th. Unfortunately, the odds are in the air whether it'll actually come outside Japan. While the recent musou spinoff did get confirmed to be localized, the last 3DS title, a remake of VII, has yet to make it outside Japan, and there's been not a word or tease about it coming to the NA/EU, and the series has never been a particularly strong seller outside Japan. Either way, pretty big bombshell for Japan, at least.

Dragon Quest VIII is the only one I've played and I thought it was pretty good. Hopefully it comes out here.

NyyBWK6.png

Strecthmo is another game in the Pushmo/Crashmo brand. It's being labeled as F2P, but it seems it's more like Rusty's Real Deal Baseball in that it's more episodic in nature where you're given a free bit and then have to purchase the reminder. Never have got around to playing these games, so it's a good move for me, I'll try it out.

That came out of nowhere. Had no idea they were working on another installment in the franchise. I'll buy the full thing cuz those games are ****ing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"