No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Think this is a good sign of the trailer coming sooner rather than later. Don't believe it will be on the 25th, but November 1st (or October 28th, ironically the same day that Empire issue releases) seems like a very good possibility if they still want to show it before Eternals.

I’m confident we’ll get a trailer with Eternals. There are no other big films coming out in November worth attaching a trailer to, but then again, we’re talking about Sony here…

I’m confident we’ll get a trailer with Eternals. There are no other big films coming out in November worth attaching a trailer to, but then again, we’re talking about Sony here…

I beg your pardon... Ghostbusters: Afterlife is definitely considered a big film.

After this, I personally don't think they'll want that long to release it with Afterlife. But Sony is unpredictable so who knows.

If the magazine comes out on October 28th and they'll have "never before seen images" then i guess it makes sense that the trailer is released after that. At this point i don't know what's going on, everything seems to be in flux all the time.

I think the next trailer will be released with either Eternals or Ghostbusters.

Also, congrats to Sony for making it less than two months before release and not spoiling the entire film with their trailers. Yeah, I just realized this happened. This is what, the first time since 2007? lol

FCU0_dzXIAsVdgp

Textless version.

The Empire cover is awesome and makes me even more confident that we will be getting a trailer next week hopefully either Monday or Tuesday or at the very latest Wednesday before the magazine drops.

Trailer’s def on the horizon, before this month ends we’re gettin it.

Now, lets take a poll: over or under them showing Maguire and Garfield? I’m officially in camp will not show. I think theyre gonna withhold that reveal for as long as possible.

I no longer believe they will be included whatsoever in the marketing. Trailer will most likely end with a full shot of the S6.

I'm 100% convinced they won't be in any marketing, nor will they be at the premiere.

I no longer believe they will be included whatsoever in the marketing. Trailer will most likely end with a full shot of the S6.

I'm 100% convinced they won't be in any marketing, nor will they be at the premiere.

Yeah I think the writing's on the wall. They want this to be an opening night surprise to audiences....despite the fact that all of social media knows theyre in it.

I would be insanely impressed if they managed to keep such a tight lid on showing Toby or Andrew until the movie actually comes out and I honestly wouldn't be against it either.

They will have to reveal some stuff though as far as the story goes and if they give us enough Dafoe and Molina in that next trailer that will be more than enough to build the hype IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"