No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Problem is, there will inevitably be more leaks down the road, so whatever surprise element they may be trying to keep from the general audience will be for nothing.

I don't know if keeping the other two out of marketing is a good thing or a bad thing. They want to keep the surprise, great- we've still got people thinking they won't be in it and the only way they'll believe it is when the movie's out: internet will be freaking out telling them they saw the movie and they're in it and you get the word of mouth going, there's no surprise any way you cut it. The movie's already gonna do great with the nostalgia of the villains and the hope that the other Spidey's are involved, the teaser trailer proved the hype of the hook is there big time with just teasing it and showing one of the villains.

Imo the only thing that's gained is the pleasant feeling of seeing for the first time in the theater (provided more isn't leaked... we already got 4K Andrew Garfield). Just end the trailer stinger with them showing up in silhouette or full on, call it a day and print the money.

Yeah and lets be honest, ALL of us are going to go into movie 99% sure theyre in it but there will be that nagging 1% chance that maybe we were all wrong and theyre not. And we’re gonna be watching the film very antsy and waiting for THAT moment to happen and the elation when it DOES happen is going to feel incredible.

Or, you know, we are all indeed wrong and we leave disappointed :o

I would only leave truly disappointed if the film stunk.

It'd be great if Andrew and Tobey made an appearance, but if the film still stinks , it really wouldn't bring me comfort that they were in the film anyway.

Nevertheless, I've always thought they were in it.

Apparently the subscriber alternate cover for this Empire issue shows Sandman's hand.

Yep. We already saw him in that one shot in the teaser trailer so it's not much of a surprise.

Apparently the subscriber alternate cover for this Empire issue shows Sandman's hand.

FCUQezeVkAI8CRj

More clues that Mysterio is projecting the S6 and it's another multiverse fakeout. :o

Thanks!

Is that Mysterio's helmet between the R and E?

That's the general consensus, yes.

Also, I heard someone say that the hexagons inside the EMPIRE logo resemble Andrew's ASM2 suit... I didn't think his suit had hexagons on it... but holy s*** It does!

Edit: So does the ASM1 suit!

Last edited:
That's the general consensus, yes.

Also, I heard someone say that the hexagons inside the EMPIRE logo resemble Andrew's ASM2 suit... I didn't think his suit had hexagons on it... but holy s*** It does!

Edit: So does the ASM1 suit!
The Raimi suit also had a hexagonal texture to it as well
how-much-money-did-the-sam-raimi-spider-man-movies-make.jpg

EJhEs9DWsAMR2TJ.jpg

So basically all but one of the members of the S6 have been confirmed. There's still no sign of
Rhino
, but there is a possible hint at
Mysterio
on that second Empire cover, so maybe that initial leak got the lineup wrong?

So basically all but one of the members of the S6 have been confirmed. There's still no sign of
Rhino
, but there is a possible hint at
Mysterio
on that second Empire cover, so maybe that initial leak got the lineup wrong?
Yeah I want to say it's for sure
rhino
based on what I have been told, but why on earth would you exclude hinting at just that villain in your promos? That character/actor isn't anything fans would freak over much imo.

Yeah I want to say it's for sure
rhino
based on what I have been told, but why on earth would you exclude hinting at just that villain in your promos? That character/actor isn't anything fans would freak over much imo.

Maybe
Rhino
has so few scenes that Sony isn't even bothering lol. His one scene in costume in
TASM2
was
shown almost in its entirety in the trailer
, so maybe they don't want to make a similar mistake here.

Last edited:
It might because
Rhino was at least important villain in the non mcu Spidey fliX and could be the least important villain in NWH. Though I noticed the circle in that Empire cover. So I hope it's not an indication that Mysterio is in the film.

It might because
Rhino was at least important villain in the non mcu Spidey fliX and could be the least important villain in NWH. Though I noticed the circle in that Empire cover. So I hope it's not an indication that Mysterio is in the film.

If
Mysterio
is indeed a member of the Six, I'd be interested to see how the film handles that. I think there are other ways to utilize him other than what I hope doesn't happen, which would be
the returning villains being illusions

That's thankfully not happening here. Not unless Marvel and Sony want to burn bridges worse than Ralph Bohner.

Trailer on Monday seems more likely by the minute. Also I thought for a second that Tom's Spidey was in Ock's decaying warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"