No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Here’s a unpopular hot take: Every on screen incarnation of Spider-Man is faithful to the essence of the character in its own way, and there’s no better or worse movie version of the character - just the one that you prefer over the other or the one you like less than the other. We all have varying ideas on who or what Spider-Man is as there is no definitive version, just the version that speaks to you the most.

This guy gets it

I went to the midnight screening of SM3 and deposite the movie flaws people went wild. The reaction for ASM2 was also pretty crazy, people were cheering all over and then totally silence during the death of Gwen Stacy scene. For some reason my theaters are not doing midnight scene for NWH, they are doing 3, 6 and 9pm. I'm going to the one at 6, IMAX, on my own.

Maybe it's an American thing but people in Europe don't really express themselves in the cinema. Like we all just sit there in silence and occasionally laugh.

Most films i have ever see don't get any reaction beyond occasional laughs. The only 2 that i can think of is Infinity War got abit of a cheer when Captain American turned up. And The Rise of Skywalker got a few judgemental chuckles in areas that were not meant to be funny. Its the only times that really stood out to me.

I seen every spider-man in theater, apart from SM1 and there has never been any kind of extra reaction that i can think of. And i seen alot of comic book films in theater.

Anyone here remember when AMC was Loews ? lol

That is where I saw the first 2 Spider-Man's there

1920px-Loews_Cineplex_logo.svg.png

large.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone here remember when AMC was Lowes ? lol

That is where I saw the first 2 Spider-Man's in TIMES SQUARE !

1920px-Loews_Cineplex_logo.svg.png

large.JPG

lol
Damn you’re in my hood. I saw SM3 there. Watching NWH in ridge hill though. That time square experience is amazing though

and for those who are wondering, someone indeed in the middle row pulled down their pants and farted like a tuba directly facing the screen, it was a loud noise, people were also throwing popcorn at the screen as well

I still think the song gifts and curses was the best song on any spidey soundtrack. Absolutely captures what Peter is thinking

and for those who are wondering, someone indeed in the middle row pulled down their pants and farted like a tuba directly facing the screen, it was a loud noise, people were also throwing popcorn at the screen as well
Lol where? In your showing of asm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"