No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Original Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that earlier story of that guy trying to sneak in pictures but being denied by security, it might not be that easy.

The production has a casting call out for extras to play high school students and “protesters”.

Coming Soon™ :o
7g4hd5f6lrm11.jpg

The production has a casting call out for extras to play high school students and “protesters”.
Interesting. I do wonder how the rest of the city reacting to Peter being Spider-Man will be handled.

I should hope Jon Watts isn't that immature to not take this plot point seriously... but I have been proven wrong before.

I should hope Jon Watts isn't that immature to not take this plot point seriously... but I have been proven wrong before.

Im not expecting it to be taken seriously at all. Its just not the tone Watts is going for with these movies.

Interesting. I do wonder how the rest of the city reacting to Peter being Spider-Man will be handled.

I think it would be interesting to see how the public and his supporting cast react, if they're handled in a meaningful way this time. I kinda picture it having elements of the storyline where Spider-man has a bounty put out on him and it feels like a ton of bad guys are out to get him.

So, Andrew Garfield is currently in New York City?

Edit: Seems like he is filming a Netflix movie there.

I don't think we're getting as many set pics this time out, what with the social distancing rules and everything.

Pretty much all we got from Uncharted was some sets under construction, and a couple times Tom came to say hi to fans (masked and from a distance), so I wouldn’t count on too much here either.

Pretty much all we got from Uncharted was some sets under construction, and a couple times Tom came to say hi to fans (masked and from a distance), so I wouldn’t count on too much here either.

I just love that our new Spider-Man is such a lovely person, unlike some people we could mention *cough* MAGUIRE *cough*

I just love that our new Spider-Man is such a lovely person, unlike some people we could mention *cough* MAGUIRE *cough*

I can set a person’s offscreen persona aside and still enjoy them as an actor, but it’s always nice when you get someone like Tom Holland who by all accounts is a really nice guy on top of that.

I can set a person’s offscreen persona aside and still enjoy them as an actor, but it’s always nice when you get someone like Tom Holland who by all accounts is a really nice guy on top of that.

You're right, but finding out what Maguire was really like was still disappointing for me.

Do we know some details about Maguires behaviour you refering, guys?
Need some gossip :D

Player X in Molly’s Game was Maguire IRL.

Also he has a terrible reputation for how he treats people in general and for being abusive to servers and such.

He almost got a security guard on SM2 fired for asking for an autograph.

Ooof did not know either of these things. That's very disappointing to hear. I knew he wasn't the warmest guy off set but yea...

You know there's going to be an attempt to "cancel" Tobey if he comes back into the Spider-Man spotlight.

My favorite story is the one Joe Manganiello told. Tobey was so disliked on set of the first Spider-Man that crew members offered to pay him to sock him for real during their fight scene:funny:

You know there's going to be an attempt to "cancel" Tobey if he comes back into the Spider-Man spotlight.

My favorite story is the one Joe Manganiello told. Tobey was so disliked on set of the first Spider-Man that crew members offered to pay him to sock him for real during their fight scene:funny:

Wow I had no idea! I would hope he's maybe less of a tool now in his middle age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"