No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Original Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed Batalon was playing for the camera as opposed to actually reading the script while being recorded.

He's having fun I think. He is an actor.

I still don't think this Spider-Man 4 or The Amazing Spider-Man 3 thing is ever going to happen.

I could see a spider-verse series that shows perspective from either universe leading into a crossover at the end, but not a solo for both these separate iterations of Spider-man at the same time. It's such a long shot for Spider-man 4, which I think is the more fan demanded unrealised sequel.

I liked the first Amazing Spider-Man more than the first three Sam Raimi Spider-Man films but even I would rather see Spider-Man 4 being made out of the two.

To be honest I think it would be better if they just left previous iterations as it is. If we're going to get Maguire and Garfield back it should only be them coming to the MCU and not vice versa.

Plus Peter moving on from Gwen and falling in love with MJ is a plot line they could use down the line...... One day....

Plus Peter moving on from Gwen and falling in love with MJ is a plot line they could use down the line...... One day....

Well given how things currently are in the 3 film series. Raimi had Mary Jane as the love interest, TASM had Gwen as the love interest and the MCU has MJ aka Michelle Jones as the love interest i feel like they may leave it that way to differentiate the films series. and if they were gonna conclude Andrews Spider-man... i sorta think Gwen would be an aspect that could give some resolution.

I mean really the only thing left to conclude Mcguire would be to show he and Mary Jane are married now.

As for jumping around into different film series... i still have my doubts they would attempt that.

Well given how things currently are in the 3 film series. Raimi had Mary Jane as the love interest, TASM had Gwen as the love interest and the MCU has MJ aka Michelle Jones as the love interest i feel like they may leave it that way to differentiate the films series. and if they were gonna conclude Andrews Spider-man... i sorta think Gwen would be an aspect that could give some resolution.

I mean really the only thing left to conclude Mcguire would be to show he and Mary Jane are married now.

I mean whenever we eventually get another reboot. No matter how close or far in the future that may be.

To be honest I think it would be better if they just left previous iterations as it is. If we're going to get Maguire and Garfield back it should only be them coming to the MCU and not vice versa.

we're dealing with the multiverse, what if we get a Gwen from another world who is still alive (possibly even as Spider-Gwen) and they end up together (even better if it's Stone back in the role)

So, I was thinking, what are you guys' rankings of the Spider-Man movie villains (not counting Venom or Into the Spider-Verse)? For me it's:

1. Vulture
2. Doctor Octopus
3. Green Goblin (Dafoe)
4. Mysterio
5. Sandman
6. Venom
7. New Goblin
8. Shockers
9. Tinkerer
10. Electro
11. Lizard
12. Green Goblin (DeHaan)
13. Rhino

So, I was thinking, what are you guys' rankings of the Spider-Man movie villains (not counting Venom or Into the Spider-Verse)? For me it's:

1. Vulture
2. Doctor Octopus
3. Green Goblin (Dafoe)
4. Mysterio
5. Sandman
6. Venom
7. New Goblin
8. Shockers
9. Tinkerer
10. Electro
11. Lizard
12. Green Goblin (DeHaan)
13. Rhino

1.Doc Ock
2. Mysterio
3.Dafoe GG
4.Vulture
5.Sandman
6.The Lizard
7.New Goblin
8.Venom
9. Electro
10. Dahann GG

the other three are too minor to matter.

1. Vulture
  2. Doc Ock
  3. Dafoe GG
  4. Mysterio
  5. Sandman
  6. The Lizard
  7. New Goblin
The rest are just flat out bad.

Vulture is number 1 on my list because I actually felt the changes to him made the character more compelling and was an example of the right way to tie Spider-Man to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

1. Vulture
2. Mysterio
3. Doc Ock
4. Green Goblin (SM1)
5. Sandman
6. Shocker
7. Tinkerer
8. Rhino
9. Venom
10. New Goblin
11. Lizard
12. Electro
13. Green Goblin (ASM 2)

The reason why I ranked some of the minor villains higher than some main villains is because even though they had little to do or little screen time, overall I found them better (or in some cases less offensive).

If we're going to get Maguire and Garfield back it should only be them coming to the MCU
While I would like to see their respective worlds again, and also have 1-2 MCU characters going there, the coolest thing is to have the two previous SM actors appear in a future Avengers team-up.

How would it feel to see them alongside Dr Strange, Scarlett Witch, War Machine, Ant-Man, Falcon, Thor and the others?

If Spider-man 3 becomes the spiderverse movie. i think it would have to be something like the universes collapsing into each other. because how else can they get the MCU spider-man supporting characters involved like Ned and MJ. which you know they will want involved in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"