Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulan is coming to Disney+ for $29.99. Disney claims it'll be a one off. But maybe Black Widow and, most likely, New Mutants will be next

Here we are, as predicted. Lets hope that will be a hit! :)

I think a lot of people are in for a very rude awakening if they think Mulan will be a hit with this release

Sony wasn't responsible for THe Only Living Boy in NY
The Only Living Boy in New York (film) - Wikipedia

I haven't seen it. What's bad about it?

Webb's really talented and a good filmmaker, particularly with young love and melo-drama which could have made him a great suit for Spider-Man. His 500 Days Of Summer roots did shine at times throughout TASM, but most of it got muddled with Sony's interference. Especially the second one.

I haven't seen it. What's bad about it?

Webb's really talented and a good filmmaker, particularly with young love and melo-drama which could have made him a great suit for Spider-Man. His 500 Days Of Summer roots did shine at times throughout TASM, but most of it got muddled with Sony's interference. Especially the second one.

Webb is good with lower-key character interaction scenes. That shines in 500 Days of Summer, TASM, and Gifted.

I wonder how much Disney would have to pay HBO for the streaming rights for New Mutants. They should’ve bought out that contract eons ago.

I can't help but laugh at the New Mutants streaming thing at this point. It's like the Wile E. Coyote of movies, it just can't catch a break.

New mutants in cinema.....While Mulan and Black Widow goes straight to streaming...Irony, karma, this crazy 2020 or whatever...I want this to happen now

Rewatching 500 Days of Summer. Damn what happened to Marc Webb? I love this movie and I remember being so excited for TASM due to his involvement. Then it all went down the drain
I just remember loathing Summer by the end of this film.

I doubt we're getting Nightwing or Batgirl movies. Batgirl appearance in GCS? Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"