Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say 60, just barely fresh. But I think it will be successful. People like James Gunn, and despite Birds of Prey underperforming I think Margot's Harley is still popular.

I'll say 60, just barely fresh. But I think it will be successful. People like James Gunn, and despite Birds of Prey underperforming I think Margot's Harley is still popular.

You think so? I think this will land solidly in the 80s. Some critics will be put off with the gratuitous violence and stuff I predict.

I'm used to people making things up to complain about when it comes to WB, but I'm more surprised that there's ONE person out there who liked Guy Ritchie's King Arthur enough to complain it didn't get sequels.

Talk about announcing you have bad taste :o

At this point some of these tweets just come off as people looking for crap to complain about regarding WB.

Which is wild when WB makes so many legitimately boneheaded decisions.

The problem is, they'd have to complain about the stuff they like. :hehe:

I know the modern DC animated films are not popular here, but I really thought Long Halloween Part 2 was pretty darn good, and a step up from the usual mediocrity that these usually are. It was suspenseful, dark, and emotional and I will even go as far as to say it improved upon the source material in some ways(especially in the ending). Definitely one of the best DC animated projects this year, and one of the better movies I’ve seen in 2021. I dug it a lot. If you can get past the cheap animation style, I think many here will manage to get some enjoyment out of it. 8/10 for me.

Holy **** how is the animation in Long Halloween Part 2 this bad? Maybe I just already forgot how bad the first looked but this feels even rougher.

I'm used to people making things up to complain about when it comes to WB, but I'm more surprised that there's ONE person out there who liked Guy Ritchie's King Arthur enough to complain it didn't get sequels.

Talk about announcing you have bad taste :o

I'd rather have a sequel to the 2004 King Arthur.

Holy **** how is the animation in Long Halloween Part 2 this bad? Maybe I just already forgot how bad the first looked but this feels even rougher.
My estimation is that the animation division at WB went to crap sometime during or after flashpoint paradox. Maybe after the release of those Dark Knight returns movies. But one thing is for sure, there were budget cuts at some point, and it all went downhill after that.

Fans that say WB not continuing the Snyderverse was a bad business decision always makes me laugh lol.

MV5BOTNhZGUyNjktYThmYS00OTFjLWI3NDctZWMzMDg2MWFmNTc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

1. Release the SnyderVerse
2. ???
3. Profit

I always wonder how different (and obviously better) the DCEU would have been if Matt Reeves originally said yes to direct Man of Steel.

The only downside is we probably wouldn't have the perfect Apes trilogy out of it.

I dont wanna be that guy but im getting no charisma at all from Simu Liu from anything we’ve seen so far.

I always wonder how different (and obviously better) the DCEU would have been if Matt Reeves originally said yes to direct Man of Steel.

The only downside is we probably wouldn't have the perfect Apes trilogy out of it.
According to Reeves, he was never even approached for Man Of Steel. He was just on a shortlist of directors they could meet with along with Snyder. Actually, before he was cast as Batman, Ben Affleck was actually approached to direct that movie. How different would the DCEU be if Affleck said yes?

I dont wanna be that guy but im getting no charisma at all from Simu Liu from anything we’ve seen so far.
like the concept of a kung fu movie in the MCU sounds really cool, but everything we've seen from this just looks so bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"