Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, the arguments she is referencing were probably used as excuses to ax her by CW, so that technically their claims can be correct but in bad faith for what actually is the truth. That is definitely in the corporate playbook

I feel for Ruby Rose. I believe her.

Man, they really jumped the shark with Batwoman. That entire situation couldn't have been handled any worse.

What a waste of a great character.

God, we're all so thirsty for Superman news that a mere winky throwaway mention of him in a Marvel movie is causing the internet to go in a frenzy. "SUPERMAN EXISTS IN THE MCU?" No, people its a stupid throwaway line like when Aunt May said to Peter "You're not Superman you know..." in SM1. Thats all.

Superman exists in the MCU....as a pop culture icon. Why does anyone think this is a big deal? It is click bait
The Superman name drop in Eternals also reminds me that Happy referred to the Avengers as "the Super Friends" in Iron Man 3. It's a more vague reference but a reference nonetheless.

I don't have twitter or access to it, in short, what's happened ? Have they treated her like sh** effectively ?

In A Series Of Terrifying Instagram Stories, Ruby Rose Alleged What Actually Happened During "Batwoman" That Caused Them To Leave

……………

I noticed she didn’t seem to have many good things to say about the cast - just the crew. If I’m not mistaken, there were reports that came out after she left the series that alleged she acted unprofessionally on the set (which necessarily require a closer look now that we know the conditions under which she was forced to work). Not to both-sides thing thing, but it wouldn’t surprise if both sides engaged in less-than-good behavior, with the studio being the bigger, badder villain.

I mean, a lot of what she says tracks with what the Riverdale cast has complained about. And it always seemed a bit quick for her to return to set after her injury.

I also believe it was also a lot, lot more than she expected.

Seems to me like a real bad guy vs bad guy scenario. This is a blatant attempt to cover WB's ass, but even if true - multiple people weren't injured for no reason - it's clear the set was unsafe and I wouldn't be shocked to find out that executives engaged in unprofessional and even abusive behaviour. That's like the least surprising thing at this point. Conversely, I wholely believe the accusations of Rose abusing her ex and if you behave like that in your personal life, the last thing I'd be is surprised to find out it spilled into her behaviour on-set as well.

Seems to me like a real bad guy vs bad guy scenario. This is a blatant attempt to cover WB's ass, but even if true - multiple people weren't injured for no reason - it's clear the set was unsafe and I wouldn't be shocked to find out that executives engaged in unprofessional and even abusive behaviour. That's like the least surprising thing at this point. Conversely, I wholely believe the accusations of Rose abusing her ex and if you behave like that in your personal life, the last thing I'd be is surprised to find out it spilled into her behaviour on-set as well.

I dont pay much attention to the personal lives of celebrities and such, so this may have slipped my radar. But is this a thing? Legit question

I dont pay much attention to the personal lives of celebrities and such, so this may have slipped my radar. But is this a thing? Legit question
It'd take some internet sleuthing to figure it out but it spilled out publicly a touch when she commented on photos of her ex on instagram, and received the response
sub-buzz-22169-1542625194-3.png

Around the time this happened, I did a little poking around and found out from people discussing it (as this never really gained traction with any big news sources) that the ex's sister had a detailed instagram post describing how her sister's unnamed famous ex had been psychologically abusive, tried to isolate her from her family, and on the day of the sister's wedding sent her a ***** in the mail after everything - taken as harassment.

A lot of the materials involved have been deleted now because, you know, internet, but I'm really inclined to believe it given, if it were some kind of lie, you'd think they'd be naming names, going to the press or trying to extort money. Just comes off like people who want to be left alone to me.

It'd take some internet sleuthing to figure it out but it spilled out publicly a touch when she commented on photos of her ex on instagram, and received the response
sub-buzz-22169-1542625194-3.png

Around the time this happened, I did a little poking around and found out from people discussing it (as this never really gained traction with any big news sources) that the ex's sister had a detailed instagram post describing how her sister's unnamed famous ex had been psychologically abusive, tried to isolate her from her family, and on the day of the sister's wedding sent her a ***** in the mail after everything - taken as harassment.

A lot of the materials involved have been deleted now because, you know, internet, but I'm really inclined to believe it given, if it were some kind of lie, you'd think they'd be naming names, going to the press or trying to extort money. Just comes off like people who want to be left alone to me.

Interesting. I never heard about this. Yeah.... not a great look either.

I almost forgot about those abuse allegations awhile ago. I remember someone posting way more extensive responses than that comment there. I think it was an Instagram story similarly to Rose's comment today.

Wasnt supposed to drop a new Behind The Scenes episode of this assemble series featuring Black Widow? They announced it for today and in my D+ is no new episode added.

Drama or did they forgot some regions?

More people in Hollywood should take after Richard Donner, that guy should be a role model for all the nice things he's done and all the nice memories he's left behind, especially considering he lived 91 years and was in this dangerous business most of his life.

Wasnt supposed to drop a new Behind The Scenes episode of this assemble series featuring Black Widow? They announced it for today and in my D+ is no new episode added.

Drama or did they forgot some regions?

The Batwoman news is horrifying. And it's crazy how the original story was framed as Ruby being a diva who cut and ran because she didn't want to do the work required of her.

The show dodged a bullet when they got Javicia Leslie as the new lead.

Had Marvel Studios done Daredevil back then you definitely would get something that’s more close to the original Stan Lee/Bill Everett and even the Mark Waid runs than the Frank Miller run. You would never would have stuff like Kingpin decapitating a man with his car door. I’m thankful the Netflix show happened, but it’s nice to know Feige did want to use DD in the movies and it wasn’t his call to make a television show.

I think those TV empire plans would have gone further had they gotten the TV side and movie side to have more cross pollination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"