Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

Chris Pratt as Link. You’re hearing it more and more

A Studio Trigger opening will at least get me to look up what your free to play game is about.

So, Nintendo is going to Gamescom this year. Which is interesting, because we are clearly in the end phase of the Switch, and even said that they aren't having many big releases this year beyond Zelda. So, probably best to keep an eye on that.

So, Nintendo is going to Gamescom this year. Which is interesting, because we are clearly in the end phase of the Switch, and even said that they aren't having many big releases this year beyond Zelda. So, probably best to keep an eye on that.
What is next for Nintendo post-Switch?

Picked up a Voucher. Redeemed one for Tears of the Kingdom (yeah, **** you Nintendo, I ain't paying $70 for physical).

Now I am pondering what other game to get. Already have Bayo Origins. I kind of want to get Pokemon Legends, just because support them actually trying something new. Fire Emblem Colgate also calls to me.

Picked up a Voucher. Redeemed one for Tears of the Kingdom (yeah, **** you Nintendo, I ain't paying $70 for physical).
Target threw me a bone and gave me a $10 gift card when I bought Jedi Survivor so I'm gonna use that towards Tears of the Kingdom. I've come to terms with paying $70 for PS5 games but it just feels a little too much for a Switch game, even though it's a case by case basis according to them and I'm sure it's worth it otherwise.

I'm getting Ori and the Blind Forest, 75% off on digital for today.

So, no Switch 2 this year. It has be getting close, because Nintendo had nothing else. I do wonder what they are going to toss out for holiday sales.

Nintendo has nothing else, *that they have announced*. I mean, ignoring Pikmin 4. And why haven't they announced stuff? Well. . .:

1. There's this little thing coming out soon called Tears of the Kingdom, which is kind of eating up all their marketing attention. Until it comes out and finishes selling all the copies, they aren't really going to want to distract too much from it.

2. Its Nintendo, unlike most other big publishers they don't really believe that there is a point to hyping up games years before release. Announcing games mere months before release, even fairly major games, is the norm for them.

I don’t get/like how authoritarian Nintendo are with people who are otherwise promoting their products, especially to people who aren’t necessarily all already Nintendo console owners.

Nintendo has nothing else, *that they have announced*. I mean, ignoring Pikmin 4. And why haven't they announced stuff? Well. . .:

1. There's this little thing coming out soon called Tears of the Kingdom, which is kind of eating up all their marketing attention. Until it comes out and finishes selling all the copies, they aren't really going to want to distract too much from it.

2. Its Nintendo, unlike most other big publishers they don't really believe that there is a point to hyping up games years before release. Announcing games mere months before release, even fairly major games, is the norm for them.

They have been telling their investors to not expect any big big game announcements this year. I mean, sure, I am expecting Game Freak to toss out another quick Pokemon game for the sales and another Mario Sports game. But the execs have been telling their investors not to expect any big surprises.

I don’t get/like how authoritarian Nintendo are with people who are otherwise promoting their products, especially to people who aren’t necessarily all already Nintendo console owners.

You have to understand, that Japanese IP law is very draconian. And when you combine this with what is often times just an automated bot, it leads to mistakes. Nintendo has grudgingly eased up on their control (remember when you had to sign up for their streamer program in order to make money of Nintendo games).

You have to understand, that Japanese IP law is very draconian. And when you combine this with what is often times just an automated bot, it leads to mistakes. Nintendo has grudgingly eased up on their control (remember when you had to sign up for their streamer program in order to make money of Nintendo games).
Oh right, thanks for the info.

I'm a newbie to Switch and was wondering how good the PowerA (wired and wireless) controllers are. I got the Zelda switch and want to keep the Joy Cons in the best condition possible. I eventually want to get one of the Pro controllers but after buying Tears of the Kingdom last week I can't justify dropping another $70 on the Switch.

I'm a newbie to Switch and was wondering how good the PowerA (wired and wireless) controllers are. I got the Zelda switch and want to keep the Joy Cons in the best condition possible. I eventually want to get one of the Pro controllers but after buying Tears of the Kingdom last week I can't justify dropping another $70 on the Switch.
Power A is fine, but they're cheap. Don't expect the same rumble (I'm not sure if all models come with a rumble motor) that you get with the JoyCons. The HORI controllers I heard are better. You should also consider 8bitdo's controllers for Switch.

yeah it is very nice it feels great in the hand holds charge for a very long time I love mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"