Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Ubisoft just talked about Switch doing REALLY well for them. Like, 19% of their revenue compared to X Box's 20%.

Rabbids 2, here we come.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]-hnTBJNecgc[/YT]

Nintendo Switch Gets Hulu - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.5K views7 hours ago Published on 11/09/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we take a look at Hulu on the Nintendo Switch! We also have the first details on a Harry Potter augmented reality game from the makers of [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Pokemon Go, gather the latest intel on the Metal Gear Solid movie, go ape with King Kong on Broadway, have another nail in the coffin for the Dark Universe, find out how Ridley Scott is scrambling to replace Kevin Spacey, have bad news for the investors behind Blade Runner 2049, take off with flying taxis from Uber, and finally, have a timely look at the next Doctor Who! [/FONT]

confirming the video above
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSNintendo Switch to get Hulu app soon Today at 9:51 am

Nintendo made it clear that video streaming services would be heading to the Nintendo Switch eventually and...
Read more

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

source:[FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT] &Gamezone

Hulu before Netflix. Le gasp. :o

Got a switch today! I know people said that it was awesome but this thing is truly awesome, from big screen to little screen the picture is great!

Yeah man, it's a great system, with an already amazing library of games. It's just going to continue to get better.

Congrats on the purchase.

Yeah man, it's a great system, with an already amazing library of games. It's just going to continue to get better.

Congrats on the purchase.

Thanks! Figured this was the perfect time to get one. It came with Splatoon and I bought Super MARIO Odyssey.

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Capcom developing Switch titles for release after April 2018, including Ace Attorney[/FONT]
Published 11 hours ago. 67 comments.
Capcom hopping aboard the Switch train.

Ace-Attorney-Switch_11-10-17.jpg

In an interview with Jiji, Capcom president and chief operating officer Haruhiro Tsujimoto said that the company is developing Switch titles to be released after April 2018, including the Ace Attorney series.

Tsujimoto did not mention any other titles by name.
Thanks, @mochi_wsj (2).
Fallowing that

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]hgX-Fp8Ln_U[/YT]
Huge Star Wars News! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]1.3K views7 hours ago Published on 11/10/2017[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have loads of big Star Wars news, starting with the first details on a new spin-off trilogy from The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson! We also find out about a new live-action Star Wars TV show, have the latest intel on Star Wars Battlefront 2, learn why EA is buying Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment, go to warp with Star Trek Discovery, and finally, have some impressive news about the Nintendo Switch![/FONT]

Confirming the video above

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSNintendo reportedly upping Nintendo Switch production next year Yesterday at 11:30 am

It looks like we might be seeing more Nintendo Switch units hitting stores starting next...Read more

[/FONT]

source: Gematsu& [FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]

Last edited:
Seeing some videos, Doom looks AMAZING on the switch. Not as good as other platforms, sure. But considering how underpowered it is remarkable.

Smartphone, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Rumor: Two Ace Attorney compilations, new mainline entry coming to Switch in 2018[/FONT]
Published 16 hours ago. 48 comments.

New mainline entry reportedly also coming to smartphones.

Ace-Attorney-Switch-Rumors_11-13-17.jpg

Last week, Capcom confirmed it is developing Switch titles to be released after April 2018, including the Ace Attorney series. Today, Kotaku UK is reporting that three Ace Attorney titles are planned for Switch, citing two independent sources.

The first two titles are reportedly compilations due out between April 2018 and October 2018. The first is said to be a compilation of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ? Justice for All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ? Trials and Tribulations. And the second is said to be a compilation of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ? Dual Destinies, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ? Spirit of Justice.

The third title is reportedly a new mainline entry in the Ace Attorney series planned for a worldwide simultaneous release on Switch and smartphones in late 2018. It is said to contain five cases at launch, and feature Phoenix Wright as the protagonist.

source:
Gematsu

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]59Hc9MIsp9I[/YT]

Mario Animated Movie Coming! - The Rundown - Electric Playground

1.3K views10 hours ago Published on
11/14/2017

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have rumours about a Mario animated movie from Nintendo and the makers of Despicable Me! We also have an exclusive piece of news
about the future of the Far Cry series, find out what Spider-Man villain might be sucking up his own movie, have some good news for fans of Wonder Woman, delve into the latest controversy surrounding Star Wars Battlefront 2, put a ring on Amazon's Lord of the Rings TV series, and finally, get deadly a Hitman TV series!

[/FONT]

Also with

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NEWSNintendo nearing deal with Minions studio to make Super Mario movie Yesterday at 3:27 pm

It looks like Nintendo will be working on creating another Mario movie, except it won't be live-action this...Read more

[/FONT]

lastly
hqdefault.jpg

[YT]SxrHrDC0wS0[/YT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

Nintendo Switch Visuals? - Fan Question of the Day - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]636 views7 hours ago Published on 11/15/2017[FONT=Roboto !important]Now that big games like Doom, LA Noire, and Skyrim are hitting the Switch, what does that mean to visuals on the system, and how do they compare to other platforms? Vic
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

source:[FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT] &Gamezone

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]6ZVPmpCOyRs[/YT]

Deadpool 2 Unveiled! - The Rundown - Electric Playground
[FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]1.2K views11 hours ago Published on 11/15/2017[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we unmask the first teaser trailer for Deadpool 2! We also find out when you'll be able to see the next Batman animated movie, have the latest on the Su[/FONT][/FONT]
per Mario animated film from Nintendo, get a look at a revamped Star Wars attraction at Disneyland, invade the next game in the Total War franchise, and finally, have some perplexing comedic relief with Get Out!

Also with

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]4XJpTVc912A[/YT]

[FONT=Roboto !important][YT][/YT] [/FONT]

Mario Movie Wishes? - Fan Question of the Day - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=Roboto !important]251 views6 hours ago Published on [/FONT]11/16/2017[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]With Nintendo working with Universal Studios on an animated Mario movie, will it help inspire a new era of video game movies? And what else do we hope to see from the
the film? That's the topic of the latest EP Fan Question of the Day![/FONT]

[/FONT]

source:[FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]

[YT]E6FUiKXXPf0[/YT]

Skyrim on Switch streaming live.

Might get Skyrim for this when I'm able to find it for a lower price, looks great on the Switch, I love using a bow in the game so the optional motion controls are definitely exciting to me, and the portability would be nice. I just don't feel like paying full price for a six year old game that I've already bought twice.

Honestly I won't pay more than $20 for this. It's an older game that I've bought a few times. I'm not doing it again. I'm not even 100% on board with paying full price for Doom, though I know I probably will.

Never played Skyrim or Doom so if I get them it will be for Switch.

I tought it was going to be around $40. $60 seems a bit too high.

How much was the remaster on PS4 and X1?

It's currently $40. I can't find the original price, though.

I tought it was going to be around $40. $60 seems a bit too high.

How much was the remaster on PS4 and X1?

The PS4 and X1 remaster was also $60. I don't think the new additions for Switch justify charging full price, especially since the Switch doesn't have the mod support the other versions of the remaster had.

Last edited:
Well I got an early Christmas gift from a friend. A pair of Bluetooth headphones that look like the LG ones. She got me blue to match the joycon silicone cases on my Switch. I regretted to inform her that the console only works with wired headphones, but I love them so much. I just use it for streaming music from my phone, but I want to use them for my Switch too. :(

two articles from, different places

generic.png

Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth - Dual Audio with Bluetooth, the Killer Feature

Posted Nov 14, 2017 General | Hardware Reviews | 1 Comment

From gaming to the bus, the new Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset fits all facets of life. With the analog 3.5 plug and bluetooth capabilities, this headset can connect to all major gaming consoles, your computer, and your phone. Some even at the same time!Read more

also with

3DS, Industry, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Nintendo systems top hardware sales for October in the U.S.[/FONT]
Published 10 hours ago. 89 comments.
Switch and Super Mario Odyssey top hardware and software, respectively.

Nintendo-Sales-Oct-NPD_11-16-17.jpg

Switch was the top selling video game hardware in October in the United States, according to the NPD Group, which tracks sales in the country, Nintendo announced.

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition was the second top selling hardware in the United States.

When combined with the 3DS family of systems, Nintendo platforms account for two-third s of all video game hardware sales in October for the second month in a row.

The video game industry sold more than one million hardware units in total in October for the first time since 2011.

The top selling single SKU video game of October was Super Mario Odyssey, which launched on October 27. The April-released Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and March-released The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild finished as the number 10 and number 11 selling games for the month, respectively.

source:
MMORPG.com &Gematsu

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]
22999662_6085241930788_2405997304344477696_n.png

Nintendo’s absurd dominance of hardware charts wasn’t a one-time thing
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] November 17, 2017[/FONT]

Nintendo is building up some crazy momentum as we head into the holiday season.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Read more[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also with
[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]kRu76uyaYwQ[/YT]
Nintendo World Championships 2017 - Interview with a Champ![FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]524 views1 day ago Published on 11/16/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]The 2017 Nintendo World Championships had just one qualifying representative from Canada this year: 9-year-old Ausdyn Champ from British Columbia! Victor caught up with
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lastly
[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]fRWN0NHaQac[/YT]

Nintendo Switch Game Treasures? - Fan Question of the Day - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]659 views1 day ago Published on 11/17/2017
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]We all know The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey, but what are some of the lesser-known games on the Nintendo Switch that are worth

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]source: EGMnow[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]&[FONT=&quot]EPN.tv[/FONT]

Last edited:
Going to pick up a 128 gb memory card on sale next weekend. Perfect timing.

Noticed the graphics limitations playing Super Mario Odyssey but I really love this thing. Play it more handheld than on tv but I try to force myself to plug it in to really enjoy beauty of some of the worlds in SMO.

Industry, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Square Enix on Switch: ‘We want to proactively create new IP and reboot past titles,’ ‘Well suited to mid-sized titles’[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 22 comments.

Plus a few other interesting comments.

SE-Switch_11-21-17.jpg

Square Enix has released the outline of its results briefing held on November 8, 2017, in which Square Enix president and representative director Yosuke Matsuda shares choice words for Nintendo Switch.

Here are the key questions and answers, which expand upon our initial report from earlier this month:
Q: Where do you intend to prioritize allocation of your development resources going forward?
A: We base our development resource allocations on the unique attributes of each platform. In particular, Nintendo Switch makes it easier for us to leverage our back catalog of assets and expertise, so we want to be proactive in creating new IP and rebooting past titles for that platform.
Q: What do you think of Nintendo Switch, and how are you approaching development efforts for it?
A: Nintendo Switch is seeing rapid uptake, and we welcome the arrival of such a platform. We intend to be proactive in our development efforts given that it’s a platform that is well suited to the mid-sized titles at which we excel.
Here are a few other interesting comments from the Q&A:
Q: Why is the balance of your content production account larger now than it was at the end of FY2017/3 even though Dragon Quest XI has already been released?
A: Development efforts for major titles are underway at both our overseas and domestic studios. We will be making announcements about the release dates of those titles between the end of FY2018/3 and E3.
Q: What do you think of the platform Steam for downloading PC games?
A: Steam has many users, but our games tend to get lost amongst the many titles it offers. As such, we think it’s important to guide users from our sales website to Steam.
Q: Left Alive was introduced in September. What will it cost to develop, and what is the positioning of the title?
A: We want to make it into a AAA brand, but that does not mean that we intend to devote massive development costs to it. Content-wise, the game will be satisfying in a hardcore way, and that’s how we want to market it to players.
Thanks, Games Talk.

source:
Gematsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"