The Official Super Smash Bros. Thread - Part 2

I still don't understand why Nintendo hasn't tried to redo the Wavebird. I understand the main audience mainly want the wired controllers, but I would think you could still allow it to be wired.

18 hours ago
Getting Every Character In SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE Is Only A Matter Of A Couple Of Hours
This may be disappointing news for some fans of Final Fantasy but new information suggests that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will only feature a couple of tracks from Square Enix's iconic series.Read more

10 hours ago
SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE Will Only Feature A Couple Of Tracks From FINAL FANTASY
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate features a huge roster of unlockable characters, but new information suggests that getting all of these characters should only take a couple of hours.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

So, someone has been posting music from the game. A lot of awesome remixes in there. I love that they have a remix of the BOTW story trailer music.

Well, played for a little bit, but I am going to go to sleep now. Probably going to unlock everyone by a combination of World of Light and Classic Mode.

I really like the new Classic Mode, with a theme to it.

Unlocked 4: Sheik (one of my mains), Greninja, Inkling, and Ness. Just 62 more to go...

I'm gonna give this a 7/10 just because of how aggravating the unlocks are. I'm not a pro-level smash player, but I'm not bad either. Having to wait 15 minutes for a challenger rematch to appear after getting wrecked by an obnoxious stage hazard is enraging. I've been playing pretty much non-stop since it came out and I'm at about the halfway mark. I really, really, really hate how long this is taking. Maybe in July I'll get to play Wario. Oh and the online is dog****. I'm hard wired in with really good internet and it runs like absolute ****. Guess this is a local play only game.

I will say that the AI is surprisingly better. When the Classic mode intensity meter goes up I get worried.

Though, the surprise boss character I already fought was a great surprise.

Ganon!!!

Also, is it me, or does Zelda feel much stronger?

So Daisy doesn't say "Hi I'm Daisy" , so disappointed.

So is anyone else creeped out by
Dharkon?

End of the second day 12 down... 54 to go.

I unlocked all the characters already. It didn't take me very long and I never found it frustrating.

If anything, I wish it was harder. I love unlocking characters and now all that fun is over lol.

I unlocked all the characters already. It didn't take me very long and I never found it frustrating.

If anything, I wish it was harder. I love unlocking characters and now all that fun is over lol.
DLC.

Yeah, the classic mode is very, very good. They put a lot of thought and love into that and the spirit battles. I am impressed.

Also, unlocked ZSS. Forgot how much I love playing her.

Oh my god.

You can play as Master Hand in a certain segment of World of Light.

^yeah, there's a ton of cool surprises in World of Light. I'm having a ton of fun in WoL, I think it's my favorite single player Smash experience. It makes you switch up your playstyle, and experiment with new characters. I still haven't even gone online yet, as I've been busy with WoL, unlocking all the characters, doing Classic mode, etc.

I just realized why didn't they use Ganondorf's design from Hyrule Warriors.

I am really enjoying World of Light.

Now that I'm free from work I can put this up finally.

hqdefault.jpg

Ridiculous? - Super Smash Bros Ultimate Review - Electric Playground

2.9K views 4 days ago Published on 12/16/2018
#PlayForever #SuperSmashBrosUltimate #ReviewsOnTheRun Jose "DonFubar" Sanchez joined Victor Lucas to review Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Watch the guys discuss this huge game for Nintendo Switch and then let us know what you think about the game and the review in the comments below!

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN

4 hours ago
Masahiro Sakurai Tells Us All About That PERSONA 5 Joker Reveal For SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE
During this year's The Game Awards, Nintendo revealed that Persona 5's main character Joker was joining the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and now Masahiro Sakurai tells us all about that revealRead more

| 12/26/2018
Filed Under: "Nintendo Switch" Source: Nintendo Everything

12819.jpg

During The Game Awards this year, Nintendo surprised us all with a new character reveal for the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The Game Awards took place on the 6th of December, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate released the day after; with players alreadyexcited for the reveal that Joker from Persona 5 was going to be joining the roster.

Atlus and P Studios' Joker from Persona 5 was revealed to be the first fighter to join the roster of Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as part of the first Challenger Pack part of the Fighters Pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Technically, the first character to release post-launch is Super Mario Bros. series' Piranha Plant, but the first real DLC character will be Persona 5's main character Joker; who is the first of 5 DLC characters to be released post-launch for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

In a recent column written on Famitsu by Super Smash Bros. series creator Masahiro Sakurai, the game's director reveals that he was asked by Nintendo whether they could include Joker from Persona 5 as one of the new characters part of the Fighters Pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Sakurai agreed but, since they didn't really have the character ready, they decided to go with an animated trailer instead of gameplay footage.

"After seeing The Game Awards’ venue, I thought about how I could make the reveal interesting. I’d eventually reach the idea that Joker would infiltrate the venue and steal its “treasure” – an invitation to Smash. I’m familiar with P5, so writing dialogue that suited the character wasn’t much of an issue. Scheduling with Joker’s voice actor – who’s quite popular – was a different story. We had fun recording the lines, though; the atmosphere in the recording studio was pretty cheerful. We only ended up with a few lines of dialogue, though… What a waste…".

When it comes to future reveals, Sakurai is hesitant to confirm that the next fighters will be revealed in the same fashion that Joker was, especially since this was something that came out of the blue for both him and his development team. He does, however, mention that he would like to do what he can to make the reveals enjoyable for fans of the crossover fighting series.

"I’m not sure about whether or not we’ll do reveal movies for the other DLC fighters, but I’d like to do what I can (within the realm of possibility) to make sure you all enjoy them".

With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate being as popular as it is, and knowing that Sakurai always does everything within his reach to surprise fans with every reveal—there is no doubt that whoever the next character to be revealed is...it will be a surprise worthy of praise.

Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown—a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system! New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is currently available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.

Prior to that

15 hours ago
Nintendo Has Posted A Tutorial To Help Players Find The Tutorial In SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE
If you're having trouble learning how to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, don't worry because Nintendo has got you covered with this new tutorial that will help you find the game's tutorials; because, why not Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

10 hours ago
Nintendo President Says That People Who Were Already Familiar With SUPER SMASH BROS. Helped Sales Of ULTIMATE
Nintendo President, Shuntaro Furukawa, has said that people who have already played Super Smash Bros. games in the past, are the ones who helped Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sell as well as it has.Read more

Also more recently with

9 hours ago
SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE's Next DLC Will Bring Back Paid Mii Fighter Costumes
The official Nintendo website has revealed that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's next downloadable content will be giving players more Mii Fighter costumes to fully customise their avatars.Read more

source : GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews Trailers and more!,

So World of Light is essentially Event Match meets Adventure Mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"