Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

Lol didnt see it at first. Does look how I do a metal gradient in Powerpoint

It’s the same colors as the Thor font.

E2gtlgZXwAcRwdC

thor-love-and-thunder-logo.jpg

Seems like they’ve indeed wrapped filming or at least some of the crew did.

He might get censored in China - like a lot LGBT-references in the Friends Reunion in China (german gay fan, Lady GaGa, Justin Beaver for other reasons)
Don’t underestimate that factor.
If Valkyry indeed will be LGBT, than the movie will get censored anyway

Also, Natalie Portman says she's going to be spending some time in nature away from her phone, which likely means she's done too:

A few things worth pointing out.

Awesome seeing Thor an Korg back to their usual business, notice Korg’s new outfit and his belt buckle is of a goat which is fitting since both Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder will be featured in the film.

Thor looks massive and badass. Check out the image on his t-shirt though, that’s Yggdrasil with the 9 realms and the circle behind it is the Bifrost imprint.

Last but not least we get a description of what type of movie we have in store for us, basically a wilder and more emotional version of Ragnarok. Music to my ears.

Hemsworth looks like a body builder now. Will Natalie Portman look like a female body builder? Would she ever go that far for method acting?

I have to say I am skeptical for the wedding of Wrestling-Monster and Rockstar Thor. This could end silly very fast. If someone can do this its propably Taika but he dont lool like Thor to me.

Its like Hemsworth has to begin with the shirtless Hulk Hogan scenes tomorrow.

@Fosterson After all the Weinstein and Metoo things, I can understand that bosses are unhappy if a director has an affair with a supporting actress in a threesome. The chance of popular drama is huge.

I have to say I am skeptical for the wedding of Wrestling-Monster and Rockstar Thor. This could end silly very fast. If someone can do this its propably Taika but he dont lool like Thor to me.

Its like Hemsworth has to begin with the shirtless Hulk Hogan scenes tomorrow.

@Fosterson After all the Weinstein and Metoo things, I can understand that bosses are unhappy if a director has an affair with a supporting actress in a threesome. The chance of popular drama is huge.
Thor has had countless different looks throughout the years. He’s closer now to the ultimate Thor look and in that image he’s in a casual outfit like he’s been plenty times before in the MCU, it’s just a more rockstar inspired version since he’s been spending so much time with the Guardians and likely has been influenced/inspired by Star Lord’s fashion/music choices.

Regarding his physique, Thor has always looked massively riped in the comics. Personally I have no qualms with what I’ve seen so far regarding his look, on the contrary... physically he’s never been as close to Thor as he’s now and the rockstar vibe is a lot of fun. I’m sure he will revert to some sort of more familiar armor whenever he does battle. Like he did in Ragnarok vs Hela and AEG vs Thanos.

Oh no my boyfriend must never see this picture or he’s going to start mentioning to me how cheap and nice the local gyms are around us again

I'm excited and curious and a little bit afraid with this film. I don't want it to be toooo crazy. But 13 years later Marvel Studios hasn't let me down and Ragnarok *might* be my favourite MCU film so yeah, I can't wait for this.

In a thick Aussie accent: What ya gonna do, mate, when the second largest arms and Thormania run wild on you?!

The first image seems to be in the New Asgard set, there’s a poster behind him on the right that says “Asgard Tours” and the giant Mjolnir could be a toy attraction for the visitors and kids.

Also worth mentioning the amount of different wigs we’ve seen in behind the scenes wrap pictures which definitely points to different races... not to different from what we saw in Sakaar for example.

I just want to see Jane in the Thor outfit.

Do you think there's a chance they would do a Thor: Jane Foster movie without Chris Hemsworth? I didn't think Thor 4 was possible but then it happened, but to pass the mjolnir to Jane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"