Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

A bit weird they would recast, but Newton is a far better actress and one who's coming up.

She was great in Pokémon. I like her being in the movie. But I still think it's pointless to recast.
Honestly? I feel bad for Emma Fuhrmann. I'm sure she had hopes to reprise the role and suit up. That's the business, I guess.

There should be a Giant-Man/Stature vs Growing Man fight at some point.

I wonder if Iron Lad (teen Kang) shows up?

Reed did say he wanted to up the scale and explore the quantum realm more in a third Ant-Man so it looks like he got his wish.

Would be a cool comic call back if they have Hank and Janet use the acid gun to damage Kang's armor like they did in his Avengers comic debut.

Will this get the same questions asking what it means, like Quantum of Solace?

She was great in Pokémon. I like her being in the movie. But I still think it's pointless to recast.
Honestly? I feel bad for Emma Fuhrmann. I'm sure she had hopes to reprise the role and suit up. That's the business, I guess.

Yeah, I agree. Emma seemed really excited about being in the MCU too

I thought she gave one of the most moving parts of Endgame when she was reunited with Scott after 5 years. People would remember that and find it quite poignant, especially now that many have been separated during lockdown. I think it would've been better to keep her in the role because audiences would've liked her from before.

Yeah the title of this movie leaves much to be desired.

Sounds like a WWE pay per view.

Sounds a bit like Quadrophenia. I guess the quantum realm will feature heavily there now, moving away from shrinking and more about time travel?

That is a mouthful of a title, more so than Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition Special Victims Unit.

Why not just Ant-Man: Quantumania? I mean, we know Wasp is in it, too. I don't think the audience would be confused if her name wasn't in the title.

That is a mouthful of a title, more so than Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition Special Victims Unit.

Why not just Ant-Man: Quantumania? I mean, we know Wasp is in it, too. I don't think the audience would be confused if her name wasn't in the title.

Then people would say that they're not treating her equally. I think if they had called it "Ant-Man and Wasp in the Quantum Realm" that would be easier to say than Quantumania, even though it's longer. It would be like "Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness."

I thought Emma did fine but Katherine Newton has been pushed as a next big thing for a while now and is a good actress. So if they're setting Cassie up for Young Avengers and others then I can see why they changed.

I don't think the title is too bad a mouthful. It's not the clearest but it's not the worst.

I also assume Michael Pena will be back even if the other Antourage aren't.

I like the title. I don't like the logo.

Then people would say that they're not treating her equally. I think if they had called it "Ant-Man and Wasp in the Quantum Realm" that would be easier to say than Quantumania, even though it's longer. It would be like "Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness."

Okay now, see? Even that's a better title.

I think maybe it's called Quantumania because it contains "ant" and "man".

Not bothered by the title haha i think it will be a weird movie so it matches the title i think

Great to get Kang confirmed and will be interesting to see what he looks like.

one of the three faces of the TVA tribunal (Loki trailer)looks like Kang

one of the three faces of the TVA tribunal (Loki trailer)looks like Kang
Sure seems Phase 4 will be exploring multiverses/different realities since it looks like WandaVision, Loki, Spider-Man 3, Doctor Strange 2, and this film will be dealing with those. Have to imagine all the time-hopping in Endgame will have triggered something major that will eventually have to be dealt with in an Avengers film.

Sure seems Phase 4 will be exploring multiverses/different realities since it looks like WandaVision, Loki, Spider-Man 3, Doctor Strange 2, and this film will be dealing with those. Have to imagine all the time-hopping in Endgame will have triggered something major that will eventually have to be dealt with in an Avengers film.

Seems like it will be a multi-phase. :o

Young Avengers here we are

I could really do without the Young Avengers subplot in these movies lately. But it's inevitable, call me a stickler for the classics. I just kinda wish we had gotten more classic Avengers storylines. But now half of them are dead or retired.

Pfeiffer seemingly confirms a tentative 2022 release date. I'll be amazed if it sticks to this as Marvel already have a pretty packed slate that year. 5 movies in one year seems overkill to me, but we'll see:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"