Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stills look great,I can't wait for this movie to come out.

Human- What is this sign BS? English, you damn dirty ape, do you speak it!?
The other human: - Please exuse my American friend, but do you speak any human languages? Like German, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese, any Asian language, any Scandinavian language or others?

DLCjLeF.jpg

qfRGsrz.jpg

The other human: - Please exuse my American friend, but do you speak any human languages? Like German, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese, any Asian language, any Scandinavian language or others?

You know that was just a Pulp Fiction joke, right?

Based on those pictures Maurice seems to be the school teacher/ moral philosopher of the apes. Their is writing on the rocks behind him and one says "Ape not kill" and another one says "knowledge is power." It'll be cool to see a scene like this in the movie where he is teaching the apes their moral code and how to write and stuff like that.

looks like Koba and Caesar are about to fight and Maurice is trying to calm them down. nice

Based on those pictures Maurice seems to be the school teacher/ moral philosopher of the apes. Their is writing on the rocks behind him and one says "Ape not kill" and another one says "knowledge is power." It'll be cool to see a scene like this in the movie where he is teaching the apes their moral code and how to write and stuff like that.

Oh crap, is Maurice the Lawgiver?

has it been confirmed if the apes talk?

Caesar at the very least has been confirmed in an interview with Serkis to have an expanded vocabulary. Most of the apes use sign language.

Is it just me or am I getting a Proffesor X and Magneto vibe from Caesar and Koba. One was raised by humans in a loving environment, so he has respect for them and wants peaceful coexistence (Prof. X/Caesar) and the other has a very negative view of humans due to being mistreated by them his whole life (Magneto/Koba). I'm thinking at some point Koba and Caesar have a falling out and Koba goes off with his own group of apes and attacks a human settlement, which causes the humans to become angry at the apes and clamor for war.

Caesar at the very least has been confirmed in an interview with Serkis to have an expanded vocabulary. Most of the apes use sign language.

Thanks! I actually prefer the sign language to speech.

Talking primates seem too silly for me. However, I friggin loved it when Caesar screamed "NO!" in Rise.

Is it just me or am I getting a Proffesor X and Magneto vibe from Caesar and Koba. One was raised by humans in a loving environment, so he has respect for them and wants peaceful coexistence (Prof. X/Caesar) and the other has a very negative view of humans due to being mistreated by them his whole life (Magneto/Koba). I'm thinking at some point Koba and Caesar have a falling out and Koba goes off with his own group of apes and attacks a human settlement, which causes the humans to become angry at the apes and clamor for war.

Interestingly Koba was the nickname for a young man named Josef Stalin during the Russian Revolution.

Thanks! I actually prefer the sign language to speech.

Talking primates seem too silly for me. However, I friggin loved it when Caesar screamed "NO!" in Rise.
its silly IMO when they speak perfect english with an accent.

for the third movie i hope they create something like in Cloud Atlas. not the same words but a deformed language where we can understand everything.

when do we get the final theatrical trailer?

I can't wait for more footage. I was so disappointed when I learned Rupert Wyatt wasn't coming back. But all things considered this is looking as good as I hoped a sequel would look after leaving the theater after seeing RISE.

looks like Koba and Caesar are about to fight and Maurice is trying to calm them down. nice

Looks like they're setting up the class structures with the Orangutan as the intellectuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"