Jurassic World: Dominion

I think that would be pretty cool, actually.

It extend the same kind of debate around [blackout] Dolly the Sheep from back in the day. Plus, it'll just further extend the question of "you could, but should you?" to something way beyond just dinosaurs. [/blackout]

I agree. IF this is the route they go i think its a nice step up the ethics ladder

Reposting POTENTIAL spoiler from the other thread:
The little girl from the trailers is the granddaughter of the old man, Benjamin Lockwood. Her name is Maisie. Lockwood was an associate of Hammond and does want to save the dinosaurs but people around him betray him to sell them.

Some reactions were saying this might raise whole new questions about the power of genetics. So the potential spoiler: Maisie is a Clone. Lockwood’s actual granddaughter died in a tragic accident, and he cloned her to bring her back, which is why she is so prominent at the mansion scenes.

That would be a pretty wtf moment.

If the leak is true, then I'm not sure if I like what I'm hearing. It seems completely arbitrary and tacked on for the sake of having a big shock moment, so it'll depend wholly on execution in order to sell being any sort of valuable commentary.

Was watching the new season of Arrested Development on Netflix and didn't realize Bryce was going to be there. She looked good.

She also looks really cute in this video

So the film is right around the corner. Kind of crept up on me. No spoilers so far so I might as well keep it that way with it so close.

Yep we are close! Can’t wait :woot: Gonna do a marathon one weekend soon beforehand.

Yep we are close! Can’t wait :woot: Gonna do a marathon one weekend soon beforehand.

Looks like tickets are available for midnight Tuesday (officially Wednesday) for Vue eXtreme so I'll get those booked asap. 4 days away :cool:

Looks like tickets are available for midnight Tuesday (officially Wednesday) for Vue eXtreme so I'll get those booked asap. 4 days away :cool:

Already booked my tickets for Saturday the 9th.

Still a little unsure on this plot-wise, but given it's Bayona I'm in benefit-of-the-doubt mode. Looks better than World did, anyway.

The Dinosaurs are finally getting off the island. The series has always been heading in this direction which I hoped this next film would do anyway. Looks exciting. More dinos. More action. More locations.
Great.

The out-in-the-open-world concept is interesting, I can't help but figure the resolution to that almost has to be they're for the most part taken out lethally though, right? Would you risk it, tranquing them and maybe have missed a few?

Hard enough to get ol' Rexy on a ship in The Lost World, but assuming whatever they take off-island here all get loose...

Seems like it might cause some problems with the PETA crowd.

1. They're fake dinosaurs.

2. They're fake dinosaurs.

3. They're fake dinosaurs.

Who, whether from PETA or not would object to this film? More importantly, whether PETA or not, who the **** would care about what someone has to say about fake dinosaurs?

1. They're fake dinosaurs.

2. They're fake dinosaurs.

3. They're fake dinosaurs.

Who, whether from PETA or not would object to this film? More importantly, whether PETA or not, who the **** would care about what someone has to say about fake dinosaurs?

You...do know PETA's an insane organization that thinks individual dolphins should have the right to a lawyer, right?

You...do know PETA's an insane organization that thinks individual dolphins should have the right to a lawyer, right?

You’re comparing real dolphins to fake dinosaurs.

PETA can be super silly, but come on now.

Ehh, they've pulled said crap before with people hitting a dog/horse in a movie (ie. the characters, not as in the animal was actually harmed for real).

The point in general being made though was "if a couple dozen dinosaurs get loose on the mainland, it'll be interesting to see the resolution of that". It'd either have to be an open-ended thing where they don't get them all, or some substantial scene indicating how they fix that.

PETA euthanizes animals at an extremely high rate so I don’t think they have any legitimate voice for animal welfare. No kill agencies like Northshore deserve your money and support.

This has been a PSA.

PETA has been pretty thoroughly debunked as an animal welfare organization (quite the contrary in fact) to anyone who cares to research it, but thats neither here nor there.

Soundtrack titles have been released over on CBM. They seem very tongue-in-cheek like the last film, but there’s one, #19 that may back up my spoiler from earlier.

19- There’s Something About Maisie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"