Jurassic World - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be honest. This doesn't look good. Made worse by far better trailers release in the last few days. I was with this movie, until this trailer. It looks really generic.

That was a cool trailer.

It seems the raptors respect Pratt because he looks them in the eye and stands his ground without showing fear, and may even come to see him as their pack leader or the alpha.

Also, it looks to me like the I-Rex just roars at the Pteranadons to stir them up and get them to fly out of their enclosure. That, coupled with the line about the dinosaurs "communicating" almost makes it seem like the I-Rex is using the other dinosaurs to overthrow the humans and take over the island.

Or I could be overanalyzing.

The scene where the guy says "they're communicating" looks like the raptor pack in the woods scene at night. We then see those raptors attacking some of the humans we see one jump on that guy in the back of that vehicle. So I bet he's talking about the raptors communicating with one another and turning on the humans. Cause like you said it was just edited a certain way, the I-Rex was just roaring to startle the pterosaurs into flying out of the aviary.

Oh and I'm gonna just get my little comment in before someone complains but I think the CG looks great. I know some will say it doesn't so wanted to get my thoughts on it out there first. All the dinos look wonderful. We even got a quick glimpse of the T-Rex.

I am going to be honest. This doesn't look good. Made worse by far better trailers release in the last few days. I was with this movie, until this trailer. It looks really generic.

I'm disappointed you don't like what you're seeing Darth, I wanted to have another movie we were excited for haha. Oh well we still have Avengers and Star Wars together. We'll always have that :hrt: :funny:

I hope he was talking about the raptors. I'm not a fan of the I.Rex having the pterosaurs "work" for it.

Sorry, but when Chris Pratt says, "they got to eat, got to hunt...."

What was the last one? The hand signal thing....?

Is it what I fear what I think it might possibly be.......please don't tell me it refers to......."sex"? "mating" ?

I wish I was wrong and it refers to something else.....

I-Rex looks fantastic. Some of the best SFX I have ever seen. The water beast also looks dare good. The rest looks really iffy to me. Both dinosaurs and environments.

Sorry, but when Chris Pratt says, "they got to eat, got to hunt...."

What was the last one? The hand signal thing....?

Is it what I fear what I think it might possibly be.......please don't tell me it refers to......."sex"? "mating" ?

I wish I was wrong and it refers to something else.....
It is what you fear. :funny:

Looks awesome, the concept just does it for me and a Dinosaur hunting humans and other Dino's while Star-Lord and his team of Raptors try to stop it looks like great fun, and they are nailing the classic monster movie feel with the D-Rex. Plus it looks like there will be a Gyrosphere chase sequence! :D

"Fly, my monkeys, fly!"
:funny:

I'm disappointed you don't like what you're seeing Darth, I wanted to have another movie we were excited for haha. Oh well we still have Avengers and Star Wars together. We'll always have that :hrt: :funny:
I was feeling it until this trailer. I felt like they were hiding something clever, but now I am not so sure.

Looks awesome, the concept just does it for me and a Dinosaur hunting humans and other Dino's while Star-Lord and his team of Raptors try to stop it looks like great fun, and they are nailing the classic monster movie feel with the D-Rex. Plus it looks like there will be a Gyrosphere chase sequence! :D
Oh, this gets you but Star Wars is meh...

E188JCE.gif

:oldrazz:

Why does SW have to come up in every new trailer discussion? Ugh...the teaser was OKAY.

Anyway, JW is doing what it should: don't try to be Jurrasic Park (looking at you JP3) since that's impossible. Instead be fresh and fun. I'm pleased with everything I see except for Colin's insistence on holding out a T-Rex shot.

It is what you fear. :funny:

Okay, thanks. I just wasn't really expecting sex jokes in a dinosaur movie.

I mean, I don't recall the previous three JP movies have any.

But I guess it's bound to happen because you have Chris Pratt in this one.

Why does SW have to come up in every new trailer discussion? Ugh...the teaser was OKAY.

Anyway, JW is doing what it should: don't try to be Jurrasic Park (looking at you JP3) since that's impossible. Instead be fresh and fun. I'm pleased with everything I see except for Colin's insistence on holding out a T-Rex shot.
Its a joke between me and Hunter. Nothing more. Don't be so uptight. :cwink:

I am curious though, what exactly is fresh about that trailer?

I hope he was talking about the raptors. I'm not a fan of the I.Rex having the pterosaurs "work" for it.

Pretty positive he is talking about the raptors because it's that scene at night with the raptors going hunting with them and then shows the raptors attacking the humans too. It's just the way the trailer is edited. Trailers are always edited and out of context or out of order. You'll see. The I-Rex wasn't communicating to the pterosaurs it was roaring at them to startle them to get them to fly out of the aviary. Fairly simple to see if you pay attention to all the parts of the trailer.

Looks awesome. Also, this trailer proves me right, in that the raptors would totally turn on Owen and attack people anyways, like oh so many people doubted. :o

Also, they should've just called the film either:

A) Jurassic Park: The Chaos Continues
B) Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition :p

Okay, thanks. I just wasn't really expecting sex jokes in a dinosaur movie.

I mean, I don't recall the previous three JP movies have any.

While not sex jokes, they did all have their dirty / toilet humor ones.

"Do you go and, uh, look up the dinosaurs skirts?"

"That is one big pile of ****"

"T-Rex.....Pee?"

Siiiiigh....I really really want this movie to be good, but each bit of news/footage makes it hard for me....this new trailer was pretty much the nail on the coffin.

I'll still check it out because it's Jurassic Park, but I'm not expecting anything decent at all.

Looks awesome. Also, this trailer proves me right, in that the raptors would totally turn on Owen and attack people anyways, like oh so many people doubted. :o

Also, they should've just called the film either:

A) Jurassic Park: The Chaos Continues
B) Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition :p

The raptors turning was totally going to happen, you I and anyone that was smart enough knew that. I dunno why some doubted it and thought otherwise but whatever.

I don't get some of you saying this trailer (the actual cool one) being the last straw.

It looks better than half the other promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"